Chapter 14 Killing the warrior in the early stage!

Among the woods.

Chu Mo is practicing his body skills.

"Luo Yan Bu" is a bronze-level martial skill, so it is naturally not something to be taken lightly.

If the practice is successful, you can move quickly in a small area, with a speed comparable to teleportation, which is unpredictable.

However, the only difference between it and teleportation is that during the movement, a string of phantoms will appear on the route you take, like smoke.

These ghosts can cause certain interference to the opponent, making it difficult to accurately capture the target.

The effect can be described as powerful.

But precisely because of this, the conditions for cultivation are also very harsh, and there are strict requirements on the warrior's breathing, qi and blood mobilization, and physical flexibility.

But Chu Mo possesses inferior wind attribute talents, which are in line with martial arts such as body skills.

Therefore, there is no obstacle to practicing.

Except at the beginning, there were some stumblings.

However, as time went by, his mastery of Luo Yanbu became more and more profound.

A few hours later.

A figure shuttles back and forth in the woods, very fast, like smoke, often just blinking, and disappearing before it can be seen clearly.

"As expected of a Bronze-level body skill, it's really powerful!"

Chu Mo stopped and took a deep breath. There was a little sweat on his forehead, but there was a smile on his face.

After his hard training, he had successfully introduced Luo Yan.

"Now I have the dual attribute talents of thunder and wind, and I have already mastered the two bronze-level martial arts skills of Breaking the Sky Sword and Luo Yanbu."

"With these, even if you are facing a mid-level warrior, you will be able to fight and even defeat them!"

Feeling that your strength is slowly improving is naturally a happy thing.

Looking at the time, it was already late at night.

Chu Mo planned to go home.

only.

Just when Chu Mo walked to an alley not far from home, he suddenly frowned and glanced at the darkness of the wall on the left.

There.

An old man walked out slowly.

"What a keen young man!"

The old man sighed in admiration, walked up to Chu Mo, and asked in a deep voice: "Are you Chu Mo?"

"Why do you want to block my way?"

Chu Mo frowned and said softly.

"Old man Ke Nian, you came here this time on the order of my master, please go to the banquet!"

"That's not necessary!"

Chu Mo said: "Your master and I don't know each other, and I don't want to know each other... Please leave, and don't stop me from going home."

As soon as these words came out, Ke Nian's eyes narrowed slightly, with a stern look in his eyes.

"My master is Zhou Cheng. With the strength of the late warrior, it is very possible to become a martial artist in the future. Looking at the entire Luyang base, it is also a strong one. Don't you even want to give me this face?"