Chapter 93 Fame spreads to the base, prepare to leave!

The next day.

As expected, the news that Chu Mo had killed a general and dismissed three generals with one word spread throughout the base.

Countless people were shocked beyond measure after learning the news.

That is a Sifang general!

He was more powerful than the Grandmaster, almost an inhuman existence, but he was still killed by Chu Mo with thunderous means.

What's even more frightening is that the other three generals didn't dare to take action and could only leave in embarrassment.

Doesn't this mean that the three generals are also afraid of Chu Mo, and are afraid that if they really fight, they will be injured or even die!

fear!

There is only one thought left in the minds of countless people.

Inside the base, in a villa.

Zhui Feng walked out of the quiet room with excitement on his face.

The purple spirit fruit presented by Chu Mo has been swallowed by him. After several days of refining, his hands and feet are intact as before, and his strength has been fully restored.

This made Zhui Feng very excited.

"Sir, you are out of seclusion...have your strength recovered?"

At the door, a warrior saw Zhui Feng coming out and rushed to greet him. When he saw that Zhui Feng's hands and feet were no longer injured, he suddenly became excited.

"good."

Zhui Feng was in a good mood and nodded.

Then he said: "Did anything major happen in the base during the few days I was in seclusion?"

"Of course, sir, you don't know, a big thing happened just yesterday!"

The warrior excitedly recounted today's rumors.

After hearing the news, Zhui Feng was completely stunned.

"Zongshi Chu, can actually kill a general?"

He had seen the general take action in the crack, and he could almost overturn mountains and seas with his movements. His strength was so powerful that he could hardly imagine it.

And Grandmaster Chu was actually able to kill such a being!

"The distance between me and Grandmaster Chu is getting farther and farther!"

He couldn't help but sigh.

I remember meeting it in the wild.

At that time, Grandmaster Chu saved him, and the strength he displayed could still make him look far away, but now...

He is no longer qualified to look far away!

but.

Zhui Feng didn't feel any jealousy.

On the contrary, he felt very honored that he could recognize such a strong person as Chu Mo.

"How can I, Zhuifeng Hede, get to know such a strong man?"

He believes it.

If he tells the story about his acquaintance with Chu Mo, he will definitely arouse the envy of many people.

the other side.

When Shen Jin and Xi Ying learned the news, they were stunned for a long time, showing the same expression as Zhui Feng.