Chapter 70 Germination

Looking at Chen Xiwei's shocked look, Chu Mo couldn't help but shake his head.

He just knew it.

Once Chen Xiwei discovers it, it will definitely be a little hard to accept.

But fortunately, I finally confessed now, and I no longer have to hide it in the future.

It was a relief.

Because there were ferocious beasts around, Chu Mo did not go down to talk to Chen Xiwei. He just nodded to him and then focused on the ferocious beast in front of him.

Eyes.

It also became fierce at this moment.

"Thank you, senior, for your life-saving grace!"

At this time, Shen Jin and other surviving masters came over one after another and saluted respectfully.

The eyes that looked at Chu Mo were full of respect.

When Chu Mo appeared earlier, thunder raged all over his body, and many ferocious beasts were chopped into ashes. Even the fourth-level ferocious beasts were not spared.

Such power really shocked them.

"Not so polite."

Chu Mo waved his hand, telling them not to be so polite.

Then he said: "Now is not the time to talk. You hold the line for me first, and I will repel the beast first, and then we will talk in detail!"

This sentence is an understatement.

If another person had said this, Shen Jin and the others would have ignored them - there were so many ferocious beasts attacking in front of them, how easy would it be to repel them?

Even the peak master can't do it!

but.

This sentence came from Chu Mo's mouth, but Shen Jin and the others did not dare to question it.

"yes!"

All four of them were following orders.

Then they all flew to the wall, each swallowed the healing elixir, and while recovering from their injuries, they held the battle for Chu Mo.

As for Chu Mo.

After giving the instructions, he directly controlled the endless thunder and lightning and broke into the group of ferocious beasts outside the base.

There are hundreds of thousands or even millions of ferocious beasts here, and it is simply impossible for him to kill them all by himself.

This is not realistic.

However, he can achieve his goal through beheading operations - whenever there is a beast tide, it is because there are powerful beasts organizing to gather the beasts.

Under normal circumstances, as long as the leader beast is killed, the beast tide will be unable to sustain and collapse.

Chu Mo only needed to find the level five ferocious beast and kill it to make the beast tide recede.

only.

The opponent has not shown his figure yet, but has been driving his ferocious beasts to consume human strength.

Obviously he wants to reap the benefits.

"Since you don't want to come out, then I will kill you until you come out!"

"We'll see if you can still sit still after we kill all the level three or even level four ferocious beasts under your command!"

Chu Mo made up his mind.