Chapter 91: Generals from all directions!

Inside the base, a group of warriors from the Jinling Base were wandering on the street.

They had just come back from fighting in the rift and had won a big victory.

Now is the time to feel comfortable, so I plan to find a place here to have a drink.

only.

Just at this time.

A young grandmaster's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw the front.

I saw a girl walking slowly on the street from outside the base.

She seemed to have just returned from a fight in the wild, and she still carried some fatigue from sleeping in the open air, but she could not hide her exquisite facial features and cold temperament.

The appearance is pure and beautiful, and the phoenix grace is unparalleled.

Walking out slowly, like a fairy in a painting.

Although this grandmaster came from the Jinling base and boasted that he had broadened his horizons, he had never seen such a woman before and was immediately stunned.

"I didn't expect that such a woman could be born and raised in this small base!"

he murmured.

Immediately afterwards, a look of salivation appeared in his eyes, and he quickly walked over and stopped in front of the woman: "This girl, what is your name?"

This woman turned out to be Chen Xiwei, who had just returned from training.

She was exhausted from fighting so much in the wild. She planned to go home and rest, but she was stopped by a stranger on the road.

Seeing the covetous look in the other person's eyes, Chen Xiwei could not help but frown slightly and said in a deep voice: "Please get out of the way!"

As soon as these words came out.

Before the young master could finish speaking, several people following him immediately yelled: "Bold!"

"Do you know who is standing in front of you? This is Grandmaster Xie Yuxie from the Jinling Base. He is already a late-stage master at a young age, and his future is limitless!"

"Be sensible and apologize to Grandmaster Xie immediately!"

"otherwise......"

Having said this, several masters snorted coldly.

The threat is obvious.

When they were talking, Xie Yu did not stop them, but stood aside, raising his head with a proud look on his face.

After they finished speaking, Xie Yu waved his hands in a pretentious manner and said, "Don't be so rude to the beauty!"

Then he turned his head, smiled at Chen Xi and said, "Now I am short of a maid. If you are willing to follow me, and even please me, I may not be able to make you a master in the future, but it will be just around the corner!"

He was confident that with the conditions he proposed, he would be able to make the girl in front of him fall in love.

only......

What he didn't expect was that after hearing these words, Chen Xiwei walked past him as if he hadn't heard them.

Snapped!

Such obvious disregard immediately made Xie Yu feel embarrassed. He only felt a slap on his face, which was burning and painful!

"If you don't eat the toast, you will be punished with alcohol!"