Chapter 92: Kill General Xie Zhen,

When the sound rang out, the person was still far away.

And when the sound fell.

People have arrived in front of them in an instant.

It was only then that everyone felt an overwhelming power, sweeping over them as if they were shaking in terror.

He smashed straight towards Xie Zhenjiang!

The person who came was surprisingly Chu Mo!

As soon as he arrived, he saw that Xie Zhen was about to take action against the Golden-winged Dapeng. How could he endure it anymore?

Immediately, he activated the extraordinary fire attribute talent in his body, and endless flames swept out, covering a hundred feet in radius.

at the same time.

The energy and blood in the meridians are boiling, and the energy is surging, as if a volcano is erupting.

"Rapid Fire Mountain-shaking Fist!"

A punch was thrown out, and its force was as aggressive as fire. The terrifying power immediately shook out, and even the space began to distort and make a roaring sound.

It's like thunder on the ground, or like a huge wave crashing on the table.

There was a huge wave of air in a radius of a hundred feet.

"not good!"

Feeling this aura, Xie Zhenjiang's expression suddenly changed.

He quickly retreated and at the same time subconsciously raised his arms, trying to resist the incoming force!

"Boom!"

In an instant, fists and arms connected.

Almost at the same time, Xie Zhenjiang felt a huge force coming from his palm, causing the blood and energy in his body to surge, and he flew backwards.

After flying hundreds of meters, he barely managed to stabilize his body.

"Who are you and why are you trying to stop me!"

Xie Zhenjiang held back the surging energy and blood in his body, looked at Chu Mo in front of him, and said with a gloomy expression.

Although the previous fight was a close one, the opponent was able to repel him, which shows that this person is at least a strong man with the ability to suppress a general!

And why would such a person attack him?

He doesn't remember that he has ever provoked such a powerful person?

Thinking like this, he felt a little confused and couldn't help but frown and said: "Your Excellency, is there some misunderstanding between us?"

"You want to take action against my pet, how could it be a misunderstanding?!"

Chu Mo said in a deep voice.

"Is this your pet?"

Xie Zhenjiang was stunned for a moment, and then he suddenly realized what he was doing and snorted coldly: "Who do you think you are? It turns out that the culprit is here!"

"Your pet killed my son, and the town general is about to kill him!"

"Since you are here now, I will kill you to avenge my son's death!"

General Xie Zhen said sharply.

As soon as he finished speaking, the blood and energy in his body suddenly surged, and terrifying power swept out.