Chapter 105 Dragon Song Flower, a formation composed of big trees!

Chu Mo felt as if he had passed through a thin film, and his eyes suddenly started to spin. When he came back to his senses, he found that the world in front of him had changed.

"This is Xiaoye Qingtian?!"

Look up.

The entire land is covered with lush jungle.

In the sky, there are layers of colorful auspicious clouds floating.

These are not real clouds.

Rather, they are clouds formed by the gathering of vitality.

Standing there and taking a breath, the rich vitality in the air suddenly turned into liquid, poured into the body through the throat, and moistened the muscles of the whole body.

The energy in Dantian began to swim involuntarily, appearing very active.

"What a strong vitality!"

"It is indeed a large secret realm. In such a place, it will be easier to breed heavenly and earthly treasures!"

Chu Mo's eyes lit up and he thought to himself.

In an environment rich in vitality, even an ordinary weed has a chance to transform into a spiritual grass. What's more, the vitality in this secret realm is almost so rich that it is about to condense into substance.

"In fact, it is impossible for ordinary large-scale secret realms to have such rich vitality. The main reason is that when the ancestral tree fought against the crack, infinite vitality poured into it, which led to such a change!"

At this time.

Mo Shanshan also came back to her senses and saw the shock on Chu Mo's face, so she couldn't help but explain.

Chu Mo nodded.

I saw warriors from other forces around, and most of them were heading in the same direction in unison.

over there.

There are a large area of ​​ruins, with pavilions and pavilions all over the ground, built along the rolling mountains. The most conspicuous one is a golden pagoda, hundreds of feet high, standing in front of many buildings, surrounded by colorful flowers. Light.

Most of the other buildings have lost their luster, or even collapsed and are in ruins.

There are only a few buildings.

Even after countless years, it is still well preserved, with some light shining on the surface of the building.

Apparently.

It was a huge ruin.

"What are they doing?"

Chu Mo asked.

"That's the ruins that have been discovered in the secret realm. It's the ruins of a transcendent power sect called the Divine Sword Sect. They were preparing to break into the martial arts tower... Well, it's that golden pagoda!"

Mo Shanshan pointed forward and said.

"Is this the martial arts tower?"

Chu Mo saw the information about this tower in the information and asked immediately: "Shall we go there now?"

"Need not!"

Mo Shanshan shook her head and said: "Now everyone is preparing to pass the test. Even if you used to wait in line for a long time, it is a complete waste of time!"

"This secret realm will be open for a month and a half. We can get that treasure and come back to break into the martial arts tower!"

Hearing this, Chu Mo nodded and said, "Okay."