Chapter 72: Seize that glimmer of inspiration

"Human, you are seeking death!"

Seeing Chu Mo's actions, the Flame White Ape was completely furious!

In his opinion.

It was already a capital crime for this tiny human being in front of him to kill so many of his men, but now he was provoking him with such "no idea of ​​life or death". It was simply arrogant and unreasonable!

"Roar!"

With a loud roar, a terrifying strong wind rushed towards Chu Mo.

Boom boom boom!

This roar contained violent power, shaking the surrounding earth into pieces, and countless pieces of earth, stone and wood shattered into powder.

However, Chu Mo remained motionless, his legs still firmly standing on the ground.

"die!"

The white ape's eyes flashed scarlet, and he suddenly raised a huge arm, and with terrifying force, he slapped Chu Mo down on his head.

This arm was extremely thick, even bigger than the trunk of a towering ancient tree. Because of its great strength, the oppressive void crackled and twisted.

Its speed is even more terrifying.

It even exploded into clouds of sonic booms.

Even though it hasn't fallen yet, the terrifying oppression has already caused the ground below to crack and even dent.

"boom!"

In everyone's horrified eyes.

The arm crashed down, shaking the area for dozens of miles around. Many people even felt themselves bounced up by the shock.

Cracks spread from the area where the arm fell.

Covering an area of ​​hundreds of meters in radius.

"Chu Mo!"

On the fence.

Chen Xiwei's heart suddenly tightened and she was worried about Chu Mo.

Can he really handle such a terrifying beast?

And at this moment.

The terrifying Flame White Ape frowned slightly.

He could feel that his blow did not hit the human!

It searches around to find.

But because there was so much smoke and dust, it was difficult to capture it for a while.

As for Chu Mo, as early as the moment the white ape hit him, he had already used Luo Yanbu to retreat dozens of meters away to avoid the blow.

Then!

"Violent Wind Tribulation Thunder Blade!"

Chu Mo's blood surged all over his body, and the long knife in his hand shone with a sharp light.

The fusion of the power of the physical body, plus the twenty-fold increase in strength given by the elemental force and the immortal thunder body, plus the bonus of the sword technique, combine to form a terrifying sword!

Between heaven and earth, endless sword energy roared, forming a sword force and filling the surrounding area.

"cut!"

Along with the loud shouts, a huge sword energy swept out, like a white bolt, slashing towards the white ape's head and body.

This knife.