Chapter 77 The treasure-hunting bird recognizes its owner

After getting the news, Chu Mo immediately came outside the base and asked Tianpeng to drive him to the place where he found the fourth-level wood attribute superior beast.

"That wood-attribute beast lives in a large primitive forest and often lives in seclusion. If I hadn't had a better vision, it would have been difficult to spot it."

On the way, Tianpeng was still asking for credit from Chu Mo.

"I know that you have made great contributions. Once I successfully kill this beast, I will give you the body so that you can improve your strength."

Chu Mo smiled and said.

"Thank you, Master!"

This was what Tianpeng was waiting for, and he was very excited at the moment.

Since the beast tide passed, because many ferocious beasts died, Tianpeng was able to eat many ferocious beast corpses. Now his strength has quickly returned to the peak of the third level, and is not far from the fourth level.

If he could eat the flesh and blood of this level four ferocious beast this time, he might be able to enter level four.

With this thought in mind, Tianpeng flapped his wings even more vigorously and headed towards the target direction.

The wood-attribute beast is called Qingmu Pig, and the primitive deep forest where it is located is tens of thousands of miles away from the Luyang base, which is very far away.

But with the speed of the golden-winged roc, it can still be reached quickly.

Half an hour later.

Chu Mo and Tianpeng came to this primitive deep forest together.

I saw towering trees standing tall and strong, reaching more than ten meters in diameter and hundreds of meters in height, seemingly blocking out the sky and the sun.

Chu Mo asked Tianpeng to fly in the sky to help search.

And he entered the dense forest, spread out his mental power and spatial perception ability, and searched carefully.

only.

After searching for several days, no trace of this ferocious beast was found.

Chu Mo was not in a hurry.

Aoki pigs are ferocious beasts that are not very aggressive and are a bit lazy. Every time they find a new nest, they go to sleep immediately. If they are not very hungry and uncomfortable, they will not come out to hunt.

Therefore, Chu Mo had long been mentally prepared to search for a long time.

only.

At this moment, his mental power suddenly sensed that two ferocious beasts were fighting not far ahead.

In addition, there were also faint sounds of birds chirping and pig humming.

"Could it be..."

Chu Mo's heart moved, and then his body quickly moved in the direction of the fight.

It didn't take long.

Chu Mo saw that at the entrance of a hidden cave, a strong blue porcupine with a size of three feet was lying on the ground. A small purple bird with a body no more than one foot in size kept pecking at the green wood with its sharp beak. pig.

Although this little bird has a small body, its beak is very sharp.

Every time it pecks, a deep wound will appear on the blue porcupine.