Chapter 108 Breaking into the martial arts tower,

After learning about the martial arts tower from Mo Shanshan, Chu Mo walked directly towards the tower.

"come on!"

behind.

Mo Shanshan's shouts were heard.

Chu Mo nodded, and then walked directly in.

As soon as you enter, the noise from the outside world immediately disappears.

Chu Mo only felt a change before his eyes, and then he found himself in a strange environment.

This is a vast grassland, with a light breeze blowing, and even the sweet smell of some green grass can be heard.

"It feels so real."

Chu Mo was a little shocked.

Through Mo Shanshan's narration and information, he knew that the moment he walked into the martial arts tower, he had actually been pulled into the virtual world.

What he saw and experienced was actually all false.

But knowing is one thing, and what you see in front of you is another.

"New trialist detected, please name yourself!"

At this moment, a sound without any fluctuation suddenly sounded.

Chu Mo knew that this should be the consciousness of the Martial Arts Tower.

"Chu Mo!"

He said in a deep voice.

"Trialist Chu Mo, number xxxxxx6751."

"A race test is being conducted, and the test result is...human!"

"The test passed and it meets the standards."

"Detect the current cultivation level of the tester: Grandmaster Realm!"

"The suitable opponent is being matched...The match is successful! The trial environment is being simulated, and the simulation is successful!"

"Trialist Chu Mo, this martial arts tower is a basic martial arts tower. Every ten levels is a stage. Please do it according to your ability and don't try too hard!"

"Good luck!"

"When you are ready, please say 'start trial', and the martial arts tower will conduct a simulated trial for the trialist!"

A series of prompts sounded one after another.

"It's really like a game..."

Listening to the voice coming from the Martial Arts Tower, Chu Mo couldn't help but sigh.

Then he collected his mind and said loudly: "Start the trial!"

...

Roar!

Just as Chu Mo finished speaking, a ferocious beast appeared in front of Chu Mo.

This ferocious beast looks very ferocious.

After roaring, he rushed towards Chu Mo directly.

"boom!"

Chu Mo punched out directly, and the powerful force instantly turned the ferocious beast into powder.

"The power of just two elephants is equivalent to the weakest master!"

Chu Mo judged the strength of this ferocious beast.

"Successfully passed the level. I would like to ask the tester Chu Mo if he will continue to pass the level?"

This voice echoed around.