Chapter 29 Sword Power!

In the inner city of Luyang base, Xiuwu Building!

The Martial Arts Building is a place specially set up in the base for warriors to practice.

There are Yuanli formations arranged inside, which can allow warriors to speed up their practice while practicing inside.

Even the cheapest quiet room can increase the cultivation speed by 20% and requires ten yuan stones per hour.

As for the best room, it can double the speed of cultivation, but the price is also extremely high, costing one hundred yuan stones per hour.

At this moment, Chu Mo was practicing in the best room.

certainly.

It cost him nothing to come here.

Because this is an industry under the Jade Merchant Alliance.

As a guest, Chu Mo gets benefits every month.

In a huge quiet room.

Chu Mo was practicing his sword skills.

It is said to be a sword technique, but in fact it is very simple to chop, chop and sweep.

Three very simple tricks!

However, simplicity is simplicity, but it contains very domineering power.

When Chu Mo slashed, there was a high-pitched whistling sound that broke through the air, as if the air was mourning.

"Violent Wind Tribulation Thunder Blade!"

The silver-level martial arts skills collected from Xu Guang's corpse are powerful, ferocious, and unparalleled in dominance. They pursue a fatal blow!

There are no fixed moves for this sword technique, you just have to do whatever you want.

But every move and every move is aimed at the enemy's vital points, with a strong killing intent that is daunting.

"call......"

While practicing, Chu Mo was also experiencing the subtleties of this sword technique.

The so-called Storm Tribulation Thunder Knife's moves are actually not very subtle, but the reason why it is a silver-level martial skill and has such great power is simply because the moves contain unparalleled killing intent.

When facing the enemy, murderous aura rises all over his body, one knife after another, one knife after another, like a strong wind passing by, sweeping everything.

The enemy was exhausted and eventually died!

At this moment, he had a realization.

"When a swordsman draws his sword, he should move forward without any hesitation. No matter what obstacles are in front of him, I will cut them off with one strike."

"Abandon defense and only use the sword. There is no external object in your heart. There is only one enemy. Fight to the death!"

"There are thousands of ways, but the sword is invincible!"

At this thought, Chu Mo narrowed his eyes slightly.

If there were outsiders present at this moment, they would be able to find out.

At this moment, Chu Mo's whole body was filled with fierce killing intent, and a dazzling edge was brewing in his body.

It's like...

a knife!

A knife that is three inches out of its sheath and shows its sharp edge!

I don't know how much time passed, but Chu Mo suddenly opened his eyes, which looked like two lancets, revealing a sharp edge.