Chapter 19 Kill the two-headed python!

In a hidden valley.

The ancient trees are towering into the sky, the crowns are tall, and the light shines through the leaves, making them mottled and dark.

Chu Mo held the sword in his hand and looked around cautiously.

suddenly.

His expression changed, as if he smelled something, and he couldn't help but stop.

And his eyes were looking somewhere ahead.

On a thick tree, two huge heads poked out from the dense canopy. Four cold eyes stared at him, exuding a chilling air.

Behind the head is a body up to one meter thick, wrapped around the tree trunk.

A rough calculation shows that it is at least thirty meters long.

It's a python!

And it's a python with two heads!

Two-headed python!

But when I saw the python in front of me, its body was green and its skin exuded a cold sheen, giving people a feeling of indestructibility.

"Such an aura...it's obvious that it has reached the rank of second-level ferocious beasts!"

There was a solemn look in Chu Mo's eyes.

A second-level superior ferocious beast, comparable to a late-stage human warrior!

The two-headed python can be said to be one of the most difficult beasts to deal with. Not only is its body hard and difficult to be harmed by swords, but it is also highly poisonous and can kill anyone who catches it.

Even if there are several warriors of the same level, it will be difficult to compete with him in the later stage!

now.

The two-headed python looked down at Chu Mo, with a coldness in its cold eyes.

For it, anyone who dares to intrude into its territory will become its prey.

At this moment, Chu Mo was also looking at the two-headed python in front of him, and all his energy and blood were mobilized.

The two-headed python wants to swallow him!

And he...

I also want to kill the two-headed python to get the snake gallbladder and snake heart!

"hiss!"

Sudden.

The two-headed python roared, and then suddenly moved. One of its heads swooped down in the air, and opened its bloody mouth in mid-air, as if it wanted to eat Chu Mo alive.

A fishy wind blew towards his face, mixed with a poisonous mist that made people dizzy and almost made people sick.

"What a speed!"

Chu Mo was shocked.

Although this two-headed python is huge in size, it is extremely fast.

When the head fell, it almost exceeded the speed of sound, causing a sonic boom to crackle in mid-air.

Chu Mo immediately activated his talent, and Luo Yanbu was also activated. His body floated back, and he suddenly retreated more than ten meters, avoiding the attack of the double-headed python.

but......

at this time.

Its other head also suddenly smashed over, with a whistling sound in the air, like a huge boulder, falling suddenly like a stormy wave hitting the shore.