Chapter 76 Integrating the top fire attribute talents,

[Collection successful! 】

[Get the top fire attribute talent! 】

[Collection successful! 】

[Acquire the natal magical power of the Flame White Ape: Rapid Fire Mountain-shaking Fist! 】

[Collection successful! 】

[Obtain the essence and blood of the flaming white ape beast! 】

After three consecutive collections, all the resources on the Flame White Ape were collected.

"Fusion!"

Without any hesitation, Chu Mo thought silently in his heart.

The first is the top fire attribute talent. The fusion also brought some pain to Chu Mo, but Chu Mo was very happy to bear this pain.

Because every fusion can increase his strength.

Soon, the fusion is over.

I looked at my information for the first time.

[Target: Chu Mo]

[Physique: Extraordinary level immortal thunder body]

[Talents: top fire attribute talent, advanced sword skill training talent, medium wind attribute talent, medium earth attribute talent, low space talent]

Looking at these talents and physique, Chu Mo showed a smile.

Then he immediately slapped the skill book formed by the Swift Fire Mountain-shaking Fist on his head.

The next moment.

The entire book shattered into pieces and turned into spots of light that disappeared into Chu Mo's mind.

All the skills of this boxing technique were learned by him.

"The Rapid Fire Mountain-shaking Fist is comparable to a silver-level martial arts skill. As long as you can control it, you can triple the power!"

"The specific power is determined by the warrior's strength and fire attribute talent. The greater the power, the stronger the fire attribute talent, and the greater the power displayed!"

Chu Mo said softly as the secrets about this boxing technique flowed in his mind.

Chu Mo was deeply impressed by this boxing technique.

When the Flame White Ape used it, his arms fell down, and they were wrapped in terrifying flames that could even burn the air.

After it fell, the ground was cracked and dented for hundreds of meters in radius.

The power is extremely terrifying!

"Try what kind of power I can exert!"

Chu Mo was looking forward to it.

At this time, it could not be used in the quiet room, so Chu Mo went out directly and quickly arrived outside the base.

In front of an open space.

"This is it!"

Chu Mo stood still, mobilized the qi and blood energy in his body, and at the same time activated his fire attribute talent, and unleashed the Rapid Fire Mountain-shaking Fist!

In an instant.

Chu Mo's body was surrounded by a ball of flames, and the hot breath filled the area of ​​​​100 meters!

The nearby trees that were relatively close to each other were roasted by such flames, and the water in their trunks evaporated quickly, and then withered.