Chapter 94 opens a new page and arrives at the Jinling Base!

outside the base.

As soon as Chu Mo came out, he saw many people gathered here.

The crowd was crowded, at least hundreds of people, most of whom were warriors. Standing at the front were the masters Shen Jin and Xi Ying.

Among the crowd, there was also the figure of Zhui Feng.

They all learned that Chu Mo was leaving, so they came specially to see Chu Mo off.

After chatting with them for a while, seeing that it was getting late, Chu Mo said, "Everyone, please stay, I'm leaving now!"

"Master Chu, remember to come back and have a look when you have time."

Shen Jin and others said reluctantly.

"must!"

Chu Mo nodded.

Then he looked back at the Luyang base under the sun again, and then climbed onto Tianpeng's back with Chen Xiwei.

As a clear cry sounded, the Dapeng spread its wings and soared up into the blue clouds. The Tianpeng turned into a stream of light and escaped into the clouds, and soon disappeared from people's sight.

...

Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei sat on Tianpeng's back, while Xiao Wu and Ah Dai stood on either side of Chu Mo's shoulders.

As Tianpeng gradually climbed higher, they looked back.

I saw that the people on the ground were getting smaller and smaller, turning into ants at the back. Soon, the entire Luyang base also became smaller. When Tianpeng entered the clouds, the huge base became only the size of a soybean in the eyes.

The strong wind roared and passed around, making it difficult to breathe.

However, both Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei were martial arts masters, and their energy circulated endlessly in their bodies, so it was no problem to hold their breath for several hours.

Breaking through the clouds along the way, we soon crossed thousands of mountains and thousands of streams.

Looking down from a high place, the scenery is completely different, especially when viewed from the ground, the huge mountains and rivers, but now in the eyes are only as small as the size of a fist, occasionally mixed with large rivers, and become like small streams.

It can be said that it has a unique taste.

This was the first time Chen Xiwei had seen this novel scenery. He couldn't help but look down curiously, looking very attentive.

As for Chu Mo, he had seen this kind of scenery too much, so he only looked at it for a few times and then looked away.

"Gu, Gu!"

At this time, Xiaowu, who was standing on his shoulder, started to scream.

Hearing the sound, Chu Mo took out a piece of spiritual fruit from his portable space. When the latter saw this, his eyes immediately lit up and he started eating it.

On Chu Mo's other shoulder, Ah-Dai looked at this scene with envy in his eyes.

But no matter how greedy she was, she still stood there, not daring to move.

This is certainly not in line with Ah-Dai's character - in fact, if the owner fed this spiritual fruit to Tianpeng, Ah-Dai would definitely go up and grab it.

But facing Xiaowu, she didn't have the courage!

Nothing else.

It's purely bloodline suppression!