Chapter 136 Recruiting three generals,

Listening to Chu Mo's inquiry.

Xu Chuan was silent for a moment, and then slowly said: "To be honest, Lord Chu, I was born in a small base called Xinchang near the Jinling base. My family is not powerful in the base, and my talent is not Not bad, the elders in the clan have high hopes for me!"

"And I have indeed lived up to my family's expectations. I embarked on the path of spiritual practice at the age of fifteen, and in less than thirty years I have reached the level of a general!"

"Make my family the top force in the Xinchang small base!"

"Later, in order to go further, I walked out of the base and traveled around. Who knew..."

At this point, his tone of voice suddenly fluctuated.

There was also a hint of hatred in his eyes.

"Eight years ago!"

"A Purple Frost Mysterious Leaf has appeared near the Xinchang small base, which can slightly increase the chance of the general warrior breaking through to the Bahuang Master!"

"My family helped me grab this natural treasure!"

"But the Xu family got the news from nowhere and sent several generals to rob it. However, the family refused to comply. They actually razed my whole family to the ground!"

"My Xu family, a total of one hundred and thirty-seven direct descendants, and four hundred and twenty-six hired subordinates, were all killed. No one was left alive!"

This string of numbers was squeezed out almost word by word from the gaps between his teeth.

One can imagine.

How angry he was towards the Xu family in his heart.

"From then on, I swore that I would destroy the Xu family!"

"It's a pity that the Xu family is one of the four major families in the Jinling base. It has huge power. How difficult is it to destroy it?"

"Although I have talent, I have been fighting ferocious beasts in the wild for these years. In eight years, I have gone from the early stage of the town general to the peak town general. I am only one step away from becoming the Eight Desolate Masters... But this step is difficult to achieve. Blue sky!"

"I originally thought that if I wanted to destroy the Xu family in this life, I would have to take revenge. I'm afraid I would have to endure it for countless days without even seeing the slightest hope!"

"Who knows..."

"Just when I was most desperate, I suddenly heard that the Xu family had been eradicated!"

Speaking of this, he murmured with a bright look in his eyes: "Kill Xu Lang with one sword in front of everyone, and then kill at the Xu family station, kill the ancestors of the Xu family, and wipe out the entire Xu family!"

"This is something I have thought about for countless nights, and you did it just like that, Lord Chu! God knows how happy I was when I learned the news. I even rarely practiced and got drunk. day!"

A smile appeared on his lips.

Then he shook his head, sighed, and said: "My whole life, since the destruction of my family, my belief in living has been revenge. Now that Venerable Chu has helped me avenge my great revenge, he is my benefactor, Xu Chuan!"

"Therefore, when I learned that Venerable Chu was recruiting warriors, I came immediately, hoping to serve under the Venerable and be driven by him!"

Finished.