Untitled Part 171

After the experiment, Chu Mo was very happy.

Then he returned to the base.

First, he looked at Chen Xiwei and walked around the base with her, and then went to Tianji Pavilion for a tour.

It is worth mentioning that.

Just half a month ago, the three kings and other venerables from the large base left one after another.

And the cultivation resources that were collected from the Ten Thousand Beast Sect were also distributed.

Chu Mo also received his own share - resources worth a total of about eight billion yuan stones.

Not a lot!

But it was an unexpected surprise after all, so Chu Mo accepted it.

besides.

There are also three bronze-level martial arts books and two silver-level martial arts books.

After Chu Mo looked at them once, he put them in the arsenal of Tianji Pavilion as a reward, so that the warriors under his command could exchange them with points.

After doing all this, Chu Mo returned to the secret realm and continued to practice.

Twenty times the energy gathering speed, coupled with the assistance of many heavenly materials and earthly treasures, as well as the blood of level six ferocious beasts, this made Chu Mo's strength grow by leaps and bounds.

Of course, except Chu Mo.

Chen Xiwei's strength is also improving rapidly.

Before the annihilation of the Ten Thousand Beasts Sect, Chen Xiwei had already reached the middle stage of Grand Master. During this period, due to the various training resources provided by Chu Mo, her cultivation level had been promoted to the late stage of Grand Master, even far away from the Grand Master. The peak realm is not far away.

According to Chu Mo's estimate, it would take as little as three months and as long as half a year before she could start to hit the realm of Sifang General!

at the same time.

Disciple Li Youwei's strength is also improving rapidly.

The glazed jade bone created the flawless Dao foundation, and the awakening of the Tianfeng soul made Li Youwei's talent one of a billion. In addition, the resources provided by Chu Mo made her cultivation progress even faster. It's extremely fast.

On the third day after casting the foundation, he entered the realm of master!

Then, within a month of her promotion, relying on the effects of the rapid growth period of strength and her unparalleled talent, she quickly skipped the early stage of Grandmaster and entered the middle stage of Grandmaster!

Up to now, the strength is steadily progressing towards the late stage of Grandmaster.

Everything is going in the right direction.

Time flows.

The sun sets in the west and the moon rabbit rises in the east.

In the blink of an eye, another two months passed.

During the past two months, Chu Mo has been practicing in the secret realm. He will only wake up when the Yuan Stone is exhausted, then add some more Yuan Stone and fall into seclusion again.

On this day, he had to come out of seclusion.

Because his Yuan Stone has been exhausted!

Although Chu Mo's net worth exceeds tens of millions, more than half of his net worth consists of natural resources and treasures that cannot be used at all.