Chapter 112 Soul Embryo, Fusion of Soul!

The reward on the 60th floor does not provide options as before, but only one item.

Exactly.

More like a soul.

Only three inches in size, it was sitting cross-legged and suspended in mid-air.

When Chu Mo saw this object, relevant information appeared in his mind.

All of a sudden.

His pupils suddenly shrank.

A look of shock gradually appeared on his face!

After a long time, he finally came back to his senses, with a look of disbelief on his face.

No wonder Chu Mo was so shocked.

The real background of this thing is so great that it even exceeds Chu Mo's expectations!

This thing is called the Soul Embryo!

Its only function is to help warriors gather their souls.

As we all know, everyone has a soul, and the difference between ordinary people and warriors is only the strength of the soul.

Once the body is destroyed, whether it is a warrior or an ordinary person, the soul will also be annihilated.

But the soul is different!

The soul is condensed from the soul. If a warrior condenses the soul, the soul can leave the body and travel around the world.

If the physical body is destroyed, the spirit can still survive without it.

It's just that this takes a huge toll on the soul. If you don't find a place to live in time, you will inevitably die.

But in the end, there is one more chance to survive.

besides.

After gathering the soul.

Then there is no need to fear many methods targeting the soul.

It will even increase your mental power and master some mysterious and mysterious mental attack methods.

All in all, once you gather your soul, there are many benefits.

But because of this, it is extremely difficult to gather the soul.

Unless you have a talent for the soul and have acquired a method of tempering the soul, otherwise, even the Bahuang Venerable will not be able to condense the soul.

Chu Mo has been practicing for such a long time.

No matter whether it is the Luyang base or the Jinling base, I have never heard of anyone cultivating the soul.

This shows how rare it is.

And in front of me...

But gave Chu Mo a chance to gather his soul!

"What an amazing opportunity!"

A look of surprise appeared on Chu Mo's face.

He did not hesitate to accept the Soul Yuan Fei and carefully put it into his portable space.

At this time, the prompt from the Martial Arts Tower came again.

"Trialist Chu Mo, will you continue to pass the test?"

Chu Mo did not answer immediately.

Every ten floors of the martial arts tower is a stage, and now he is facing a ferocious beast that exists at the peak of a general.