Untitled Part 166

With the death of the leader of the Ten Thousand Beasts Sect, this siege came to a complete end.

Then they began to clean up the battlefield.

Of course, there is nothing left to clean up, because all the houses of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect have been razed to the ground by the bombardment of dozens of venerables, and even the dead bodies of many Ten Thousand Beast Sect warriors have been beaten into powder.

Therefore, it is more appropriate to say that they are plundering the resources of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect.

The buildings built underground by the Ten Thousand Beast Sect have collapsed and been buried along with the depression of the earth, but this is not a problem for many venerables.

Under the mental inspection, they were all unearthed quickly.

All in all, quite busy.

When night fell, they finally finished packing up, then boarded the spacecraft and began to evacuate.

A few hours later, the spacecraft returned to Jinling Base.

The three kings were busy reporting on the annihilation of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect, while many venerables took the opportunity to chat, communicate with each other, and even organize a private exchange meeting.

As for Chu Mo, he did not participate. Instead, he immediately returned to his villa and began to retreat.

In a quiet room.

Chu Mo sat cross-legged and stared at the seemingly empty place in front of him.

But in fact, only he could see that there were actually several items in front of him.

First, it looks like a green ball on the outside, but it contains boundless vitality.

Astonishingly, it was the talent that Chu Mo collected from the man in red robe - the extraordinary wood attribute talent!

[Excuse me, is it integrated? 】

Looking up, the prompts appeared in front of you.

"Fusion!"

Without any hesitation, Chu Mo spoke directly.

boom! ! !

The green ball of light merged into Chu Mo's mind, and a pain suddenly emerged from everywhere in his body, spreading to his limbs and bones. Along with a mysterious substance, it began to slowly transform his body.

Although it was a fusion of extraordinary talents, it was much less painful for Chu Mo, who had already experienced the fusion of morning star talents twice.

After a moment, the pain fell like a tidal wave.

Chu Mo immediately checked his information.

[Target: Chu Mo]

[Physique: Extraordinary level immortal thunder body, extraordinary level supreme sword body]

[Talents: morning star sword skill training talent, morning star wind attribute talent, extraordinary fire attribute talent, extraordinary wood attribute talent, extraordinary earth attribute talent, advanced space talent, advanced water attribute talent, advanced dark attribute talent, Medium metal talent]

...

The extraordinary wood attribute talent still gives him active healing and passive recovery.

No new special abilities appear.

The only difference is that the healing and recovery effects are improved.

"Try how it works!"

Chu Mo took out the Qiu Sha Dao and used all his strength to open a small gash in his arm.