Untitled Part 189

After returning to the base, Chu Mo sold all the miscellaneous materials he carried that could be processed, and put the ones that could not be processed directly into the treasure house of Tianji Pavilion.

at the same time.

He also announced in Tianji Pavilion that he was about to leave Jinling Base and go to Zhonghai Super Base.

After learning the news.

All the warriors in the pavilion were very reluctant to give up.

But it's not easy to stop them, because they all know in their hearts that for a genius like the Pavilion Master, a mere Jinling base will never be his end!

Therefore.

Every warrior expressed their heartfelt blessings to Chu Mo's departure.

After saying goodbye to them, Chu Mo asked people to call Zhui Feng.

soon.

Zhui Feng had already arrived in the main hall and saw Chu Mo.

He also knew the news that Chu Mo was leaving. In addition to being envious, he was filled with emotion.

For chasing the wind.

It is already a miracle that he can break through to the master realm in this life.

Now he has come to the Jinling base again, and has gained Chu Mo's attention. He has become the deacon elder of Tianji Pavilion. He can get so many resources every month, which gives him the possibility to become the general of Sifang.

Maybe if you are lucky in the future, it is possible to reach the level of Bahuang Venerable. If you are not lucky, you will probably reach the peak of the general in this life!

His ending is almost predictable.

Chu Mo also knew.

But he was also very helpless about it.

It was impossible for him to go all out to help Zhui Feng.

For Chu Mo, it was already a bit reluctant to meet his own cultivation needs, plus help Chen Xiwei and bring his two disciples.

After all, Zhui Feng is just an outsider.

Chu Mo was able to bring him into Tianji Pavilion and give him the opportunity to enter the realm of Bahuang Venerable. It was already the most benevolent thing.

What's more.

If you want to enter the Zhonghai Super Base, you must meet two conditions, but neither Zhuifeng is suitable.

Chu Mo couldn't force him to take him there now.

Perhaps when Chu Mo becomes stronger in the future and becomes a top expert in the Zhonghai Super Base, he can be brought over.

But in Chu Mo's opinion, this is not necessary at all.

The martial arts in Zhonghai Super Base is indeed prosperous, but the more prosperous the place, the more intense the fighting and competition.

In terms of Zhuifeng's strength and talent, he is not suitable to stay at the Zhonghai Super Base. Even if he can force his way there, he will only be in the middle and lower levels.

It is better to stay at Jinling Base.

If there is a chance to cultivate to the realm of Bahuang Venerable in the future, with his strength and Chu Mo's remaining power here, Zhui Feng will be able to live a good life here.

not to mention......

Chu Mo also planned to leave Tianji Pavilion to him.

"Since the establishment of Tianji Pavilion, I have always been the hands-off shopkeeper. This place is running in an orderly manner under your management. I have seen everything!"