Chapter 38 Fusion Space Talent!

Once Blank Itachi died, the team's crisis was resolved.

Everyone worked together to bury these companions who died tragically. If the bodies disappeared, a burial mound was set up, and a simple toast was given. Then everyone repaired it and continued on their way.

As for the body of the broken-blank ferret, it naturally belonged to Chu Mo.

This blank-breaking ferret has the talent of space, and Chu Mo wants to collect it.

But at this time, I still had to go on a journey, so I put it in the storage bag for the time being, waiting to be disposed of after I settled down.

The team moves forward.

Perhaps because of encountering such a crisis, everyone became more silent and vigilant during the rest of the journey.

Fortunately, there were no crises along the way.

That evening.

Before nightfall, they finally arrived at their destination——

Changfeng Base!

"finally reached!"

The moment you enter the base.

Everyone, including Chu Mo, couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Manager Qian, you are finally here!"

At this time, several warriors at the city gate saw Qian Yuan and immediately came forward to say hello.

These people are the Cuiyu Building personnel at Changfeng Base.

"It's Lao Sun. We haven't seen you for many years. Have you become a martial artist too?"

When Qian Yuan saw the leading warrior, he was very happy and greeted him eagerly.

"I just got a breakthrough by luck. I guess I will reach the realm of martial arts master in this life."

The warrior surnamed Sun said modestly, but there was still a trace of happiness that could not be concealed on his face.

After exchanging a few pleasantries, the martial artist surnamed Sun asked: "Did you encounter any danger along the way?"

Hearing this, Qian Yuan sighed: "Forget it, we encountered a broken weasel on the road and killed several brothers, but fortunately we survived...Old Sun, please arrange a place for us quickly." I'm exhausted from driving all the way here."

Qian Yuan prevaricated vaguely and did not elaborate.

Chu Mo listened and knew that Qian Yuan was keeping a secret for him.

He is currently only a mid-level martial artist, and can kill the third-level medium-level ferocious beast with space talent, the Blank Weasel. If word spreads, it will certainly make his reputation become famous, but it will also arouse the prying eyes and fear of many people. .

Maybe someone will attack Chu Mo privately. Even if the possibility is slim, we must be on guard against it.

Qian Yuan is an old Jianghu, so he naturally understands this truth.

This was Qian Yuan's protection for him, and Chu Mo was very grateful.

The martial artist surnamed Sun was also shocked when he heard this.

It was just that Qian Yuan didn't want to go into details, so he didn't ask any more questions, but immediately took them back to Cuiyu Tower and arranged for them to stay in the room that had been prepared long ago.