Chapter 153 Howling Sirius, the power of the divine light!

As time went by, the ferocious beasts that escaped were gradually cleared away by them.

This made many people subconsciously breathe a sigh of relief.

However--

"Ouch!"

In the distance, a shocking roar suddenly came from the distance.

came along with the sound.

On the ground, countless pieces of earth, stone and wood trembled.

Everyone looked subconsciously and saw a ferocious beast slowly walking towards this side.

This is a giant wolf with black hair all over its body!

The body is not big, but the whole body is filled with an extremely terrifying aura. The mouth is ferocious, revealing some sharp teeth, and the four claws are even sharper, containing explosive power.

"Howling Sirius!"

"This is Howling Sirius, already ranked at the sixth-level intermediate level!"

A distinguished man recognized the origin of this ferocious beast and couldn't help but exclaimed.

The Howling Heavenly Wolf contains the bloodline of the Howling Moon Silver Wolf, and possesses very terrifying sonic power. With a roar, even the Eight Desolate Venerables will become dizzy.

More importantly, it's fast.

It's almost like lightning and hard to catch!

At this time.

The howling wolf raised its head as if it was planning to howl.

"not good!"

"He is about to launch a sonic attack, everyone, be careful!"

Seeing this scene, a venerable man's expression immediately changed.

And just as he finished speaking.

"Awww~"

A strange wolf howl suddenly exploded, spreading over hundreds of miles in radius.

Because the sound was so loud, ripples appeared in the air wherever it passed. Both General Sifang and Master Bahuang felt dizzy, with stars in their eyes, and the flow of energy and blood in their bodies was somewhat disturbed. stagnate.

And the arrogance of those ferocious beasts instantly withered.

After roaring this sound.

Xiao Tian Lang's figure immediately flashed, and his entire body disappeared from the place in an instant, and he rushed towards a nearby Sifang General.

The latter did not come back to his senses at all, and was directly swallowed by Howling Sirius.

Immediately.

Its body kept flashing in the valley quickly, taking action one after another.

In the blink of an eye, he severely injured several top warriors from all directions!

"Stop it!"

"We can't let it continue to be vicious!"

Chu Song roared and rushed forward, with the sword in his hand awe-inspiring, killing Xiao Tianlang.

only......

The speed of Howling Sirius is really too fast!

Venerable Chu Song's sword did not fall on Xiao Tianlang at all. Instead, Xiao Tian Lang dodged in a flash, and then slapped his claws. Venerable Chu Song was severely injured and flew backwards.