Chapter 150 Return to the base

"The physique is at full level, the water attribute talent is at full level, and the light attribute is at full level!"

Seeing Li Youwei's talent and physique, Chu Mo was completely shocked.

Although he knew that these two people must have good talents.

But no matter what, I never expected that it would be so powerful!

"With such strong talent and physique, and such a life experience...he is simply the son of destiny!"

An idea suddenly came into Chu Mo's mind.

"Master, how is my talent?"

Li Youwei asked nervously.

"Very good. Compared with the mystery, the future is no less generous."

Chu Mo came back to his senses and said with a smile.

Li Youwei breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time.

The sun has completely risen.

The three of them had a simple meal of barbecue, and then Chu Mo took the two of them to fly away, preparing to leave here and go to the Jinling Base.

At this time the sun rises in the east.

Thousands of rays of sunshine are shining down.

Looking down from a high place, you can see that as the sun rises, the sunlight is moving away little by little, driving away the darkness.

Just like the fate of Li Youwei and Li Xuanji.

Their future also becomes brighter.

...

Just when Chu Mo left.

At this time, it was over the Wanling small base.

An old man who escaped from the sky looked at the ruined base below, with a look of anxiety on his face.

"broken!"

"Hurry up, hurry up, it's still too late!"

"Could it be that the Ten Thousand Beast Sect has already succeeded?!"

There was a look of annoyance on his face.

This person is an old friend of the ancestor of the Li family, an elder of a powerful force in Zhonghai Base. After receiving the news from the ancestor of the Li family, he immediately set out to take him over.

But midway, he was entangled by a sixth-level superior bird.

In order to get rid of it, he had to waste some time.

Who would have known that by the time he arrived, the small Wanling base would have been in ruins, and the Li family would have been destroyed.

"Damn Ten Thousand Beasts Sect!"

"Obviously they are from the human race, but they willingly become slaves of ferocious beasts, a bunch of traitors!"

"The top priority is to find the Li siblings as soon as possible!"

"in addition......"

"The Ten Thousand Beast Sect was cleared twenty years ago. I thought I was a lot more honest, but I didn't expect it to show up again. This matter must be reported as soon as possible!"

With this in mind, he immediately turned around and prepared to return to the Zhonghai Super Base.

...