Chapter 147 The Li family siblings

In mid-air.

Chu Mo was flying towards the Jinling base.

but.

Something that he had never thought of before suddenly appeared in his mind——

"According to what the venerable said, the Star Sword Bamboo will only grow in places with strong sword energy!"

"This also shows that there must be a more precious treasure related to the sword energy near the Tianxing Daozhu!"

A glint suddenly appeared in Chu Mo's eyes!

But immediately, he frowned.

Even if he knew that there was a more precious treasure near Tianxing Daozhu, he still didn't have the strength to explore it now!

That level seven ferocious beast, the Bloodthirsty Crocodile, had just lost its temper. Now is probably the time to be vigilant. If Chu Mo goes there again and is discovered, he will definitely be pursued by the Bloodthirsty Crocodile!

Even if you have space talent and can teleport, it is probably difficult to get rid of it.

"The danger is too great!"

"I can only wait until my strength improves before I come here again!"

Thinking of this, Chu Mo shook his head and gave up the idea of ​​returning to explore again.

...

Just when Chu Mo returned to Jinling Base.

at the same time.

Between the Jinling Base and the Zizhu Forest Sea Road, there is a small base called Wanling, and a battle is taking place!

Here, it has been reduced to ruins at this moment.

As far as the eye can see, there are ruins and broken walls everywhere, and corpses can be seen everywhere.

Among the ruins, a girl and boy were holding each other and crying.

In front of them, an old man with white hair was vomiting blood!

The breath is extremely weak.

And in the sky above, a tyrannical aura raged across the world.

However, the old man did not even look up at the sky. Instead, his eyes were fixed on the young girl in front of him.

"Youwei, Ah Xuan, remember what the ancestor said -"

"run!"

"Run as far as you can!"

"Leave the small base in Wanling!"

"Leave here, hide your name, and join a powerful force to practice!"

"If there is a chance in this life, I will come back to avenge my Li family after I have successfully cultivated. If there is no hope... then never come back!"

"Did you hear that clearly?!"

As he spoke, he opened his mouth again and spit out a mouthful of blood.

The siblings looked at their kind ancestor in the past, who was now vomiting blood, and just cried loudly: "Ancestor..."

"Don't cry!"

"As a disciple of the Li family, I bleed without shedding tears!"

The ancestor glared and told the siblings not to cry anymore, and then tremblingly took out a jade pendant from his arms.