Untitled Part 195

The second day.

Chu Mo planned to go out and apply for pet certificates for Tianpeng and Treasure Hunting Bird.

Only with this identity authentication can Chu Mo allow them to be active in the base openly.

As for Xiaowu.

Because his bloodline is too terrifying, if it is revealed to others, it will be easily discovered that it is a pure-blooded Golden Crow. Once this news spreads, it will definitely arouse the shock and covetation of countless people, probably even the strong ones at the God of War level. Greed arises in the heart.

Although for now.

The powerful war gods of the human race have a supportive attitude towards warriors, and he has never even heard of a certain war god who would take action against warriors under the war god regardless of his status, but Chu Mo could not control his destiny in the hands of others.

not to mention.

Xiaowu often falls into deep sleep and prefers silence. He doesn't feel dull when placed in the spirit animal bag. He doesn't need to be released during normal times, so Chu Mo gave up the idea of ​​helping him obtain a pet certificate.

only.

Just when Chu Mo was about to go out.

The bracelet suddenly vibrated. When he opened it, he found that it was Yang Xiao who had sent him a message: "Brother Chu, there is a venerable from the Extreme Martial Arts School outside looking for you. Do you need me to let him go?"

"Extreme martial arts gym?"

Chu Mo was stunned for a moment, then woke up.

"Could it be that Jiang Yueyao sent someone here?"

With this in mind, he replied with a message: "Brother Yang, please help me release him."

"OK."

Yang Xiao sent a reply.

...

At the gate.

Yang Xiao closed the bracelet, and then said with an apologetic smile to the waiting warrior in front of him: "Brother Chu has agreed to let me go, you can go in... It was my responsibility before, so I was disrespectful. I also hope Haihan."

The warrior in front of him was only the cultivation level of Venerable Bahuang.

But when Yang Xiao faced him, he didn't put on any airs of a king-level expert, and even seemed quite warm.