Untitled Part 199

As soon as I opened the catalog, I saw densely packed martial arts before my eyes.

The one at the forefront was actually not the gold-level martial skill that Chu Mo thought, but a transcendent level martial skill!

"What is the level of transcendent martial arts?"

Chu Mo asked.

"Transcendence level is a martial skill above the gold level. It is a mystical level martial skill. Each one is extremely precious. Only warriors above the king level are qualified to practice it. However, because it is extremely difficult to comprehend, most of those who can get started with it have to He is a God of War level warrior!"

"Currently, in the entire Zhonghai Super Base, only our Zhenwu Pavilion sells super-level martial arts!"

The good-looking female clerk introduced with a smile.

Mysterious level martial arts?

Only king-level warriors are qualified to practice?

Only those at the God of War level can get started with it?

Hearing this, Chu Mo couldn't help but feel a chill in his heart.

The difficulty of training is so high, which shows that the power is also extremely powerful.

If he could have a transcendent sword technique and get started with it, wouldn't it greatly increase his strength?

Thinking so, Chu Mo immediately started searching.

As for whether he could master the transcendent sword technique, Chu Mo was not worried about it.

He has now perfected his sword intention and realized his own sword technique. Coupled with Chen Xingxing's talent in sword technique training, if he can't even get started, I'm afraid no one in this world can do it.

There are not many transcendent martial arts, there are only five books, and there is only one sword skill.

Thousand Stars Sky Striker!

According to the description of the technique, with one strike of the sword, countless sword lights can appear, crushing them away like countless stars.

As long as you start practicing, you can bring a threefold increase in strength to the warrior. If you can reach the ultimate perfection, it will be enough to increase the power twenty times!

"I decided on this one!"

Chu Mo took a fancy to this sword technique at a glance.

After looking at the price, it turns out that the settlement does not require high-grade Yuan Stone, but it does require 280 billion low-grade Yuan Stone!

Extremely expensive.

But it was still within the acceptable range of Chu Mo.

Subsequently.

Chu Mo started looking for body skills again.

There is no transcendent level of movement skills, so Chu Mo finally chose a gold-level movement method called "Nine Steps of Running Thunder".

This method requires the martial artist to have the talent of thunder attribute. Once it is used, it can transform into a field of thunder around it, making it unpredictable and extremely fast. If one has cultivated to a perfect state, the nine steps of running thunder can be enough to do To the point where he transformed into thunder and was as swift as light.

The price is quite cheap, only six million low-grade Yuan stones are needed!

Subsequently.

Chu Mo looked at some other treasures, and even specifically searched for Xuanzhong Frost Dew using keywords, and sure enough, he found it here.