Chapter 61: Great increase in strength, terrifying power!

Xiuwu Building, high-end quiet room.

Chu Mo stood in front of a top strength testing machine.

This top strength testing machine can measure the strength of 10 million kilograms.

The cost is high, and even in the Xiuwu Building, they are extremely rare, and are exclusively used by the high-rises in the base.

If Chu Mo hadn't used his identity as Cuiyu Lou Keqing, he might not have been able to use it.

"After breaking through the martial arts master, my strength has increased again. I just want to take this opportunity to see how much my strength has increased now!"

I thought so in my heart.

The next moment, Chu Mo's body suddenly moved.

I saw him raising his fist, mobilizing all his energy and blood, using all his strength, he punched the machine with a bang.

All of a sudden.

The machine shook violently, and then a line of numbers appeared on the top, beating rapidly.

1210876!

Originally, he had a strength of one million kilograms. After breaking through the realm, because the shackles were broken, it suddenly increased to two hundred thousand kilograms, so that Chu Mo can now exert a strength of 1.21 million kilograms with his physical body alone!

"Next, let's test my strength with a full blow!"

The moment the words fell.

Chu Mo's muscles and bones all over his body roared, his energy and blood were mobilized crazily, and the energy in his Dantian rose instantly. A layer of purple arcs lingered all over his body. His whole body seemed to be transformed into an ancient thunder god, and the fierce and unforged strength surged from his whole body. It bursts out, pours into the spine, drives the whole body, and rushes towards the right hand like a stormy wave crashing on the shore——

Boom!

One punch.

The fist shadow tore through the void, bringing up a string of purple electric light, followed by a violent sonic boom, and suddenly bombarded out!

The indescribable speed carries a force as powerful as a mountain or a sea.

What it brings is an unimaginable explosive power of terror!

"boom!"

Chu Mo's fist flashed with lightning and completely bombarded the top strength testing machine. Suddenly, the entire quiet room shook, and an indescribable force burst out instantly.

The top strength testing machine, which could withstand a force of 10 million kilograms and could not even cut through with alloy weapons, could not withstand such force at all and exploded directly.

The broken parts shot out like sharp blades and were all nailed to the surrounding walls like clanging sounds.

One punch!

Then he blew up the top strength testing machine!

With such a terrifying power, if anyone were present at this moment, they would be shocked and stunned!

"Now my physical strength has reached a huge strength of 1.2 million kilograms. With the blessing of Yuanli, I can hit 2.4 million kilograms!"

"And the extraordinary-level immortal thunder body can bring me a twenty-fold increase in strength!"