Chapter 80 Warriors from Jinling Base!

The so-called unity of body and soul refers to the perfect fit between body and soul.

In the world of life, the soul is flawless.

However, the body gradually accumulates impurities due to the filthiness of the earthly world.

After Chu Mo swallowed the Purple Gold Holy Lotus, he combed the muscles all over his body, which made his body extremely relaxed, as if a big stone had been lifted off.

In fact, this is a bit like the I Ching cleansing marrow when a martial artist breaks through to the realm of a warrior.

But this kind of marrow cleansing of the I Ching in the realm of warriors only roughly combs through the impurities in the body, making it easier to absorb the vitality of heaven and earth.

As for the unity of spirit and body, one can see within!

It enables warriors to observe the changes in their physical bodies and repair the damaged areas, so that their spirits are clear and their bodies are as perfect as white jade.

To borrow a Buddhist term, it is a pure and flawless body.

When he thought of this possibility, Chu Mo immediately started to circulate his energy and blood. He could immediately feel that every muscle and cell was under control, and his soul also had perfect control over the body.

"It's true that body and soul are one!"

Chu Mo clenched his fists, his face showing excitement.

besides.

Chu Mo also felt that his strength had also been greatly improved.

"At least the power of one elephant has been improved!"

After secretly calculating, Chu Mo came to a conclusion.

This made him very happy.

A purple-gold holy lotus not only unites his spirit and body, but also improves his cultivation, saving him at least several months of hard training without consuming the blood of the ferocious beast!

It's a great opportunity!

"Dumb, well done!"

In excitement, Chu Mo praised the treasure-hunting bird Ah-Dai, and even took out a handful of spiritual rice from his pocket and threw it to Ah-Dai.

This is a treasure he got in the secret realm. Eating it by ferocious beasts can increase his cultivation and help to open up his spiritual wisdom.

"Chirp!"

When Duan saw this handful of spiritual rice, his eyes suddenly lit up, he jumped into Chu Mo's hand, and ate it happily.

While eating, he did not forget to look at Tianpeng proudly, as if to say: Big man, what are you comparing to me?

Tianpeng ignored her and just glanced at Chu Mo resentfully.

If it remembers correctly.

This spiritual rice was originally his treasure, but was later dedicated to its owner.

When he thought of this, Tianpeng felt that this was a sad story.

...

The most valuable thing about the Purple Gold Holy Lotus is the lotus seeds. Now that Chu Mo has picked them off, although the lotus flowers also have some value, Chu Mo did not take action.

Leave everything on the line.

Now that he has achieved the best, there is no need to do it all.

Keep the lotus flower and wait for its next destined person.