Untitled Part 198

The dust has settled!

When Chen Xiwei finished speaking, the other seven war gods could not help showing a look of disappointment, although they had expected it.

A genius who would surely grow into a God of War powerhouse as long as he didn't die young was gone from them just like that!

At this moment, Yue Ningshuang listened to Chen Xiwei's answer.

A smile couldn't help but appear on his originally cold face.

The cultivation of the powerful God of War has already reached an incredible level, and every move he makes can affect the changes in the celestial phenomena of the surrounding world.

At this moment, she smiled. Affected by her mood, the surrounding world suddenly became a little brighter, and even the flowers, plants and trees on the ground grew more vigorously.

A breath of spring breeze came to my face.

"Since you worship me as your master, from today on, you are my only disciple!"

Yue Ningshuang said.

"Yes, disciple Chen Xiwei, meet the master!"

Chen Xiwei performed a respectful apprenticeship ceremony and said softly.

Saw this scene.

Yue Ningshuang nodded slightly, and then her lips parted slightly: "Come with me now, so that I can teach you your unique skills!"

"But......"

Chen Xiwei hesitated.

Hearing this, Yue Ningshuang was stunned for a moment, then she seemed to understand what Chen Xiwei meant, glanced at Chu Mo, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, this time I'm just taking you to a place of cultivation for retreat. After you get started with the exercises, you can choose where to practice on your own!"

"It doesn't matter even if we come back here."

Only then did Chen Xiwei relax.

Then he said goodbye to Chu Mo and followed Yue Ningshuang out of here.

Wait until they leave.

Seeing that they failed to recruit disciples, the other seven war gods left one after another in disinterest.

...

The turmoil in Shuguang Community quickly calmed down.

However.

What happened here quickly spread throughout the Zhonghai Super Base, and even spread to other large and small bases around it.

after all.

What happened here today is really shocking!

A warrior awakens his unparalleled talent!

This caused the seven powerful gods of war to come forward, and even in order to compete for this genius, the seven gods of war did not hesitate to attack each other, and even had to fight.

Finally, there is a twist.

Ningshuang War God Yue Ningshuangdu came in person and accepted him as his only direct disciple. Only then did the dust settle.

But there is no doubt about it.

This kind of news is enough to make countless warriors talk about it and even lead to a good story.

What is certain is that, at least for countless years to come, this scene will become the most shocking memory in the hearts of many warriors in the Zhonghai Super Base.