Chapter 28 Testing

"You're back?"

At night, when Chu Mo returned home, he heard a gentle and sweet voice.

It was Chen Xiwei.

I saw her putting food on the table. When she saw Chu Mo coming back, she immediately greeted him: "Sit down quickly, it's time to eat."

Chu Mo responded, then washed his hands and sat at the dining table.

Chen Xiwei gave Chu Mo a bowl of rice and asked seemingly casually: "I didn't see you when I came back. Where have you been during this time?"

"Where else could I go, just hang out on the base, or read at the academy."

Chu Mo said with a smile.

Listening to this answer, Chen Xi nodded slightly and said no more.

Both of them were eating with their bowls in hand, not talking.

For a moment, the entire room fell into silence.

After an unknown amount of time, Chen Xiwei suddenly said: "During the hunting trial organized by the college, I was attacked by warriors from Changfeng Base. I was seriously injured and almost died!"

When he said this, Chen Xiwei stared at Chu Mo closely, as if he wanted to see something abnormal in him.

But to her dismay.

Chu Mo just showed a look of surprise and shock, and then asked with concern: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Chen Xiwei didn't see anything unusual on Chu Mo's face, and still refused to give up, continuing: "At the critical moment, a mysterious man appeared and saved me, and left me a lot of ferocious beast materials for me to seize." Won first place in this trial!"

"Congratulations to you. You won first place. The academy rewarded you with many good things, right?"

Chu Mo smiled and congratulated.

Chen Xi nodded slightly.

I originally wanted to say something to test it out, but looking at the smile on Chu Mo's face, I didn't know how to start.

And just then.

But Chu Mo put down the bowl and said, "I'm full. I'll do the hard work for you to wash the dishes today. I'll go back to the house first."

With that said, he stood up to go back to the house.

"etc......"

Chen Xiwei suddenly called out to Chu Mo.

Chu Mo turned around with a searching expression.

"When I was doing the trial in Dashu Mountain this time, I wanted to find the two-headed python and kill it to bring you snake gall. But for some reason, when I went there, the two-headed python was already dead, and the snake gallbladder and snake heart were It's all gone."

At this point, she paused and then said: "But don't worry, I will continue to think of ways, and I will definitely find a way for you to make up for your talent and physique!"

Chu Mo nodded: "Thank you for your hard work. Actually, there is no need to be too anxious. Just let nature take its course."

Finished.

He walked into the house and closed the door.

Inside the restaurant.

Looking at Chu Mo's closed house, Chen Xi sighed quietly.