Untitled Part 184

soon.

The star map had been evolved, and then it dissipated with a 'pop' sound. At the same time, the lines on the wall seemed to have exhausted all their vitality, and were damaged and fell off the wall.

As for Chu Mo.

He was still standing there, with a look of disbelief on his face.

It's hard to know how long it took for him to come back to his senses and murmured to himself: "This... is actually a spiritual practice method!"

This sentence contains endless shock.

The so-called spiritual practice method.

As the name suggests, it allows warriors to cultivate spiritual power and awaken as spiritual masters!

The spiritual path of spiritual masters is completely different from that of warriors. They can not only cultivate the physical body, but also cultivate spiritual power. This is a very magical ability. Not only can they control the spiritual power to attack the enemy's soul, but they can also control telekinetic weapons. , kill the enemy's body.

It possesses very strong strength from the beginning, and can kill enemies from hundreds to thousands of meters away.

And it kills people invisible.

If one cultivates to a deep level, one can even kill an enemy from tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of miles away with just one thought.

So in general.

Psychic masters are all invincible strong men at the same level.

but.

If you want to become a spiritual master, you need extremely demanding conditions, and you must awaken your spiritual power.

As for what spiritual power is, it has not yet been clarified.

Therefore, the number of spiritual masters is really too small, and there are not even a few among the entire human group.

So to this day.

Human beings have not formed a complete system for the cultivation of spiritual masters.

Chu Mo has been practicing all the way, from the Luyang base to the Jinling base, but he has yet to see a spiritual master!

Never even heard of it!

This shows how rare spiritual masters are.

And now...

Chu Mo, however, obtained a spiritual practice method from this star map!

It is naturally self-evident how intense the shock in his heart was.

"Spirit-cutting telekinesis power-forging technique!"

This is the name of the mental power cultivation method that Chu Mo obtained from the star chart.

Thinking about the mystery of this mind power cultivation method in his mind, Chu Mo murmured: "Follow the method recorded in the spirit-killing mind power forging technique!"

"If you want to cultivate spiritual power, there are only three ways!"

"The first is autonomous awakening!"

"This kind of awakening method that relies on innate talent is very rare. The chance is almost one in a billion. Moreover, the mental power of this kind of independent awakening also has high and low levels. Those with poor qualifications will not be able to improve in their lifetime. If the qualifications are Well, even after awakening, you can immediately have the strength to rival the Venerable or even the King Realm... But this is so rare that it can almost be ignored!"