Chapter 148 The sword falcon tests the sword

"It is indeed 70% Sword Intent, it is really powerful!"

Looking at the body of Soaring Sword Falcon, Chu Mo couldn't help but nodded with satisfaction.

When he slashed out this sword, he did not use other talents, but only used his physical strength to strengthen the sword's intention. In the end, he killed a sixth-level medium-level ferocious beast cleanly.

Before, he simply couldn't do it.

"After achieving the sword body, you can unleash such terrifying attack power without any talent bonus!"

"With the blessing of many talents, perhaps the ferocious beasts at the late sixth level will no longer be my opponent!"

Chu Mo thought secretly, feeling very happy in his heart.

Landing body shape.

After taking the blood from this level six ferocious beast and collecting the materials, Chu Mo flew away from here.

Kill a level six ferocious beast.

If it were before, Chu Mo might still be excited for a long time.

But today, ordinary level six ferocious beasts in his hands can hardly pose a threat, and naturally he will not be upset.

...

Just when Chu Mo left.

now.

On the ruins of Wanling small base.

An old man in black robe had just killed the ancestor of the Li family. He was currently searching for traces of the Li family siblings on the ruins. Suddenly, he seemed to sense something, and his expression suddenly changed.

"Be bold!"

"Who on earth dared to kill my pet!"

His face was gloomy, and his words contained endless murderous intent.

His name is Zhu Zuo, and he is an elder of the Ten Thousand Beasts Sect. This time he rode his pet, the Soaring Sword Falcon, to the small Wanling base with orders to destroy the Li family.

Because the sword falcon was hungry, it was released to hunt freely.

As he thinks.

It was impossible for any powerful beast to appear near a small base, so I was very relieved.

But who knows.

He suddenly found that his connection with the Soaring Sword Falcon was broken.

There is only one possibility in this situation - that is, your pet is dead!

present.

He didn't care about looking for the Li siblings, and directly followed the direction where the Soaring Sword Falcon was before it died.

Two hours later.

He found the area near where the battle broke out, and also saw the body of the Soaring Sword Falcon that had been split into two halves.

As soon as I walked nearby.

He felt a strong sword intent permeate the air.

"Although the Soaring Sword Falcon is only a sixth-level medium-level ferocious beast, it is extremely fast. Even an ordinary Bahuang Venerable in the later realm would find it difficult to kill it!"

"But now...it has been killed with one sword!"

"The one who killed it was a powerful swordsman!"

"Is there such a powerful existence near the Wanling small base?!"