Untitled Part 175

What meets the eye.

There was chaos all around, as if you were in the starry sky, and no one else could be seen at all. There was only Chu Mo in the whole world, and besides that there was the endless aura of law.

"This should be a large formation specially arranged by the cavemen, so that each warrior can concentrate on enlightenment and prevent being disturbed by others."

"At the same time, it can also prevent others from prying and protect the privacy of every cave dweller!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

After all, the methods that each caveman understands are his own trump cards, and naturally they cannot be known by others.

"but......"

"This way, I don't have to worry about being discovered!"

A smile appeared on Chu Mo's face.

The outside couldn't peek inside, and the cavemen inside couldn't see each other's situation. Naturally, Chu Mo didn't have to worry about being discovered.

Thinking like this.

He stopped wasting time and sat down cross-legged, concentrating on understanding the laws of heaven and earth around him.

but.

Just as he started to comprehend, Chu Mo couldn't help but have a strange look on his face.

According to Chu Mo's previous two experiences with the Enlightenment Stone Tablet, the so-called Enlightenment Stone Tablet is the manifestation of the laws of heaven and earth. Each piece has its own focus, either containing the Law of Space, the Law of the Five Elements, or other laws.

But this stone tablet in front of me...

Chu Mo didn't feel any attribute aura!

As the spiritual power escaped, Chu Mo felt that the laws of heaven and earth around him contained a mysterious aura, surrounding him, making his mind clear, his thinking active, and his understanding seemed to have been improved countless times.

With a slight movement of mind, you can feel the secrets of many techniques that you have never been able to detect before, flowing in your mind.

"Could it be..."

"The purpose of this Enlightenment Stone Tablet is to enhance the warrior's understanding?"

Such an idea came to Chu Mo's mind.

"Try it!"

He immediately began to mobilize the wind attribute talent in his body, and a wisp of the mysteries of wind gathered in his body.

In the past, the mystery of the wind seemed to be obscure and difficult to understand, but now it seemed to be magnified. Chu Mo could easily observe it. In an instant, Chu Mo found that his understanding of the mystery of the wind was at a higher level.

"It really improves your understanding!"

Chu Mo felt excited, and then he completely immersed himself in enlightenment, comprehending all the mysteries of his own.

One day passed.

Two days passed.

In the blink of an eye, Chu Mo had already comprehended it for half a month.

This day.

Chu Mo suddenly opened his eyes, which showed a hint of confusion at first, then regained consciousness, and then showed a hint of excitement.

This heavenly tablet of enlightenment that enhances understanding is really too powerful for Chu Mo's improvement!

In this half month, he got great benefits.