Chapter 98 Lingbao Lingling Technique, Innate Jade Beads

"I promise you."

Chu Mo just pondered for a moment, and then agreed to the condition.

The first is that he simply cannot refuse this spirit-guiding technique, which is the key to his breakthrough to become a master.

Secondly.

Any secret realm worth exploring contains very rich resources. He only needs to help the merchant alliance get one of the treasures, and he can keep the other treasures by himself.

When he and Mo Shanshan explored the Secret Realm of Ten Thousand Flowers for the first time, they improved a lot in strength and obtained many treasures. As a result, he has been practicing until now and has never lacked resources.

And this is just a small secret realm.

He believes it.

The secret realm that can be jointly controlled by all the major forces in the Jinling base is absolutely rich in resources. Perhaps his harvest will be even more amazing!

Of course, the danger is definitely there.

But with his many talents, there should be no problem in staying alive.

"Great! With your help, this time in the secret realm will definitely be fruitful!"

Seeing that Chu Mo agreed, Mo Shanshan was very happy: "I will send you the specific information about the secret realm within a week. In addition, during this period, you can practice hard and strive to be able to Step into the master realm before the secret realm opens!"

"I see."

Chu Mo nodded and said.

Then, he picked up the book on the table.

"Lingbao Lingling Technique"!

"In fact, although the spirit-guiding techniques in the hands of major families are different, they all achieve the same goal by different means - integrating the magical treasures of heaven and earth into the body, allowing the warrior to forge a powerful foundation and become a master in one fell swoop!"

"There are three levels of spirit-guiding foundation building, namely ordinary foundation building, top-grade foundation building and flawless foundation building. The higher the level of foundation building, the stronger the gain will be after breaking through the master!"

"Therefore, for warriors who break the limits of the physical body, building the foundation before becoming a master may seem like an obstacle, but it is actually a transformation!"

"Let it distance itself from ordinary warriors once again!"

Mo Shanshan explained.

"How are the levels of foundation building divided?"

Chu Mo asked.

"The more magical the thing that attracts spirits, the stronger the energy it contains, and the better the Taoist foundation created by the warrior!"

Mo Shanshan said: "Ordinary foundation building only requires ordinary rare things, while the best foundation building requires heavenly materials, earthly treasures and even eternal treasures. As for the flawless foundation building... it requires innate things to achieve!"

"In other words, the more magical the spirit attracting object is, the more helpful it will be to warriors?" Chu Mo asked.

"good!"

Mo Shanshan nodded, but then added: "But this does not mean that the warrior must find the best spirit attractor, because the first point to become a spirit attractor is that it needs to be compatible with the warrior. Only in this way can one be able to attract spirits. After the fusion, the strength and foundation of the warrior will be stronger, and it will have the magical effect of getting twice the result with half the effort."