Chapter 106 Under the cave, the golden leopard!

"Quick! Cut down these weird trees!"

"We can't hold it any longer!"

The warriors shouted one after another, with panic on their faces.

Although they are all experienced warriors with strong psychological qualities, facing such a strange big tree, their attacks cannot even cause serious damage to the branches. They can only be passively beaten, and they will naturally panic.

"Whoosh!"

At this moment, a branch was pulled towards Chu Mo.

He suddenly activated his wind attribute talent, and his whole body left the place in an instant. Then the sword was unsheathed, the whole body of the sword trembled, and the strong sword intent came out of his body.

"Violent Wind Tribulation Thunder Blade!"

When the sword skill was unleashed, Chu Mo's whole body seemed to have turned into a hurricane, and the bright sword lights crisscrossed and criss-crossed the whole place quickly.

Wherever it passed, those seemingly indestructible branches were cut off one after another.

Even when Chu Mo's long knife fell on those tree trunks, it could cut them directly in half.

at the same time.

Mo Shanshan also displayed her martial arts skills.

But I saw her waving a long sword, with a layer of sharp light attached to the sword. Wherever it passed, the space seemed unable to withstand the sharpness and was cut open, making a sharp whistling sound.

Once those branches touched, they immediately broke into two pieces.

However, her strength was still inferior to that of Chu Mo. When these sword lights encountered tree trunks, they could only cut small gaps one by one.

But it was enough to show off her outstanding swordsmanship skills.

With Chu Mo and Mo Shanshan's counterattack, the other warriors also came to their senses and no longer fought alone, but unified the goal and attacked together.

In this way, all these weird trees were quickly cleared.

"call......"

Everyone couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief.

After a brief rest, they began to clear the battlefield.

Mo Shanshan took out a positioning sensor, and Chu Mo also came over.

I saw two green dots appearing on the sensor, and at this moment, I saw that these two green dots were almost superimposed together.

"The location of the positioning sensor is right here, the Dragon Yin Flower should be nearby!"

Mo Shanshan said.

But then she looked around and found that except for the felled trees and the small pond on the mountain top, there was no trace of the Dragon Song Flower at all.

"It shouldn't be..."

She frowned.

"Could it be underground?"

Chu Mo looked at the two overlapping green dots, suddenly his heart moved, and he spoke.

As soon as these words came out, Mo Shanshan's eyes suddenly lit up: "It's very possible!"

Then she ordered the warriors around her to search around to see if there was any entrance to the cave.

After having the direction.