Chapter 74 I am your fiancée

The whole place fell silent at this moment.

Deathly silence.

Both humans and ferocious beasts were completely stunned when they looked at the fallen body.

Especially those ferocious beasts.

For them, the Flame White Ape is a level five ferocious beast, and its bloodline suppression makes them fear the Flame White Ape from the depths of their souls.

And now.

The invincible leader in their hearts is dead!

Died in front of them!

"Roar!"

A surviving Level 4 ferocious beast suddenly let out a mournful cry, then turned around and ran in the opposite direction of the base without looking back.

The other ferocious beasts also woke up, turned around and ran away crazily.

It was only local at first, but then it gradually spread to the whole body, and finally, all the ferocious beasts began to completely flee.

"us......"

"Is this a win?"

Standing on the wall, looking at the ferocious beasts running away in all directions, everyone unconsciously felt an unreal feeling in their hearts.

They won!

They...really won!

After repeatedly confirming the authenticity of what they saw before them, joy suddenly surged into their hearts, and the pleasure of surviving the disaster made them cheer from the bottom of their hearts.

"We won! We won!"

"The vicious beast was repulsed by us! We defended the base!"

Everyone cried with joy.

But while cheering, they did not forget the man who stepped forward at the critical moment and saved everyone——

"Mars!"

I don't know who it was, but suddenly shouted enthusiastically.

next moment.

"Mars!"

"Mars!"

"Mars!"

More and more people shouted in unison, at first the sound was not loud and a little chaotic.

With the shout.

The sounds became more uniform and louder.

In the end, it was completely connected and soared into the sky!

It was already early morning.

The sky was bright, and the morning glow rose in the distance in the east. Thousands of rays of light were cast down, shrouding the Luyang base that had just experienced the war, as if it was covered with a layer of gauze.

Hazy and quiet.

Chu Mo stood with his hands behind his hands, looking at the morning glow in the east, his black hair fluttering in the wind.

In front of him was the huge flaming white ape.

Countless people shouted loudly and focused their eyes on Chu Mo, their eyes full of reverence.

Listening to the deafening shouts around him, Chu Mo couldn't help but have a smile on his face.

Turned.