Untitled Part 160

"Bah!"

Accompanied by a scream that resounded through the sky, Chu Mo saw a black stream of light piercing through the void in an instant and piercing straight towards him.

Before he could react, the black stream of light had already arrived in front of him, and then stretched out its claws.

"Pfft!"

Along with the dull sound, Chu Mo suddenly felt a pain in his body.

Look down.

I found a bloody mark on my chest that was so deep that I could see the bone.

"What a speed!"

Chu Mo was shocked.

This Aurora Eagle is so fast!

So much so that he didn't even see the opponent's figure before he was already hit!

Fortunately, he has high-level wood attribute talents and has the ability to heal and restore.

At this moment, when his talent was running, the wound on his chest quickly began to heal, and he soon fully recovered.

Not even the slightest damage can be seen.

"Its wind attribute talent is definitely very high, otherwise it would not be able to have such terrifying speed, at least it should be at the extraordinary level!"

"even......"

"It might even be Morning Star!"

After recovering from his injuries, Chu Mo couldn't help but think of this.

This is an extraordinary level or even Morning Star level wind attribute talent. If he can get it, his strength will definitely skyrocket!

The thought of this.

His breathing quickened subconsciously.

And just when Chu Mo was thinking this.

At this moment, the Aurora Eagle returned to the sky again. A pair of eagle eyes looked at Chu Mo, who had returned to normal, with a look of doubt.

It obviously severely injured Chu Mo's body with its claws, why is the wound missing now?

The Aurora Eagle is very fast though.

But its intelligence is not high, so it cannot understand it at all.

"Bah!"

After thinking about it, Aurora Eagle decided to try it again.

The figure flashed and turned into a stream of light again, rushing towards Chu Mo.

"puff!"

Along with a dull sound, another wound suddenly appeared on Chu Mo's back, and his spine could be vaguely seen.

but.

Chu Mo once again used his wood attribute talent and relied on his recovery ability to quickly restore the wound to its original state.

"This can't go on like this!"

"If I stay so passive, it will be terrible if it gets my head!"

Chu Mo decided to fight back.

Although his speed is not as fast as Aurora Eagle, he has space talent and has also practiced Dayan Divine Light, so he can fully utilize his strengths and avoid weaknesses.

Thinking like this.

Watching the Aurora Eagle spread its wings, it planned to continue swooping down.