Chapter 17 Two-City Assessment, Chen Xiwei enters the warrior realm!

As time goes by, night gradually falls.

In the wild, there are many dangers.

Especially at night, many powerful and dangerous beasts become active.

Experienced warriors will prepare a hidden place to hide in advance.

On a big tree about ten feet thick.

Chu Mo used a knife to dig out a tree hole and covered it with a thick layer of leaves as a shelter.

Sitting in the tree hole, Chu Mo began to calculate the harvest of the day.

Although there are many ferocious beasts in Dashu Mountain, there are many dangers.

But his "Breaking Sky Knife" has already mastered the first layer, which can cover the knife with a layer of sword light, greatly increasing its power.

And if he encounters a fast ferocious beast, he can also rely on his wind attribute talent and Luo Yanbu movement skills to tangle with it.

So at the end of the day, I gained a lot.

Killed eight level two ferocious beasts!

Obtain ten copies of the blood of the second-level ferocious beast!

Plus some precious second-level ferocious beast materials!

The total of zero and zero is worth at least several thousand yuan stones.

For ordinary people, this is almost a wealth that they can earn in decades!

But for warriors, it only takes one day!

This is the gap!

...

After packing all the materials into categories, Chu Mo took out a bottle of ferocious beast blood and drank it in one gulp.

Violent energy raged within the body.

Chu Mo did not hesitate, used the twenty-one body-building method, and slowly absorbed it.

Although his power has reached the limit of a martial artist, it can only grow if the shackles are broken.

But Chu Mo still didn't give up, and was still polishing his cultivation bit by bit.

And within the next period of time.

Chu Mo would fight with ferocious beasts during the day to hone his martial arts skills, and drink the blood of ferocious beasts at night to improve his strength.

Although his strength has not improved, as he continued to drink the blood of ferocious beasts, Chu Mo found that his physique was gradually increasing, and he became more and more sophisticated in tapping his talents.

Hunt, practice, hunt again...

day to day.

Chu Mo's sword skills and body skills were improving rapidly.

And just when Chu Mo was immersed in practice.

at the same time.

At the First College at the Luyang base, all students in the school have gathered to prepare for this year's school-wide hunt.

The academy square was already filled with densely packed students.

Directly in front, an old man stood on a high platform.

Although he looks old, he stands upright, with a majestic aura all over his body, like a javelin, ready to pierce the sky!

This person is the dean of the First Martial Arts Academy in Luyang Base.