1

Chapter 1 You Love Me So

Much At seven o'clock in the evening, Chi Mu opened Douya Live on time and found the only person he paid attention to in the personal center - Bai Yue.

I looked at the start time written in small letters under the name, thirty-two seconds.

He clicked into Bai Yue's live broadcast room.

As a game anchor, Bai Yue's game has just begun.

Chi Mu glanced at Bai Yue in the small rectangular frame in the lower right corner of the computer with a very disdainful look.

snort! Just because you have a handsome face, you can’t play games well!

Chi Mu immediately tapped the keyboard a few times.

A pink barrage immediately stood out among the white barrages - is this professional retirement? Rubbish!

Bai Yue, who was playing games seriously, immediately beamed at the camera.

"Xiao Hei is a minute late today. Please reflect on yourself."

After saying that, he continued to play the game with his head down.

Chi Mu's face turned black with anger.

He has been a fan of Baiyue for almost two months.

Bai Yue has a lot of fans. When he first scolded Bai Yue, Bai Yue was banned by the house manager before he saw it.

Later, he learned a lesson and specially gave Bai Yue a gift so that he could change the font color and size when posting barrages.

At first, when Bai Yue saw him scolding him, he would also say something weird about him.

But I don't know when Bai Yue suddenly changed his mind and started teasing him. No matter how he scolded him, he would tease him very happily.

Even his fans started to change from scolding him to making fun of him.

"Oh, Xiao Hei is here again, welcome."

"Xiao Hei is so punctual, I, a true fan, am ashamed of myself." "

I'm showing off my cards. As a true fan, I can't deposit as much money as Xiao Hei."

...

Chi Mu looked at the barrages scrolling on the screen, all of them teasing him.

He became even more angry and started typing on the keyboard frantically, directly outputting violence.

"Fans follow the right master, what kind of people have what kind of fans, you and your fans are rubbish!" "

With your skills, find a factory to work as soon as possible." "

I can beat you better with my feet. "

...

The fans in the live broadcast room watched it, not only were they not angry, but they were even happier.

"Thank you Xiaohei for contributing the barrage to this live broadcast room."

"Xiaohei worked so hard in Heihei. I am so moved."

...

The most interesting barrage among them is "I work hard to attract attention every day. You are really loved." Him."

Then everyone in the barrage was saying "You love him so much."

At this time, Bai Yue had just finished killing someone and returned to the spring to replenish his health, and he looked up at the barrage.