51

Chapter 51 E-Sports Crusher

"How is it, Xiao Mu, do I look good?"

After Zhao Yao, the noisy man, left, Bai Yue asked Chi Mu's opinion with great interest.

At this time, Chi Mu had slowly calmed down from his excitement. When he heard Bai Yue's voice, he turned to look at Bai Yue.

Somewhat dumbfounded.

He has never seen Bai Yue wearing a suit. The most common ones he has seen are when he wears YEL team uniforms, and his private suits are more casual and loose.

Because he is really out of shape all day long, and he has been looking at this face for almost a year, so he often automatically ignores his appearance.

He had forgotten how shocked he was when he saw Bai Yue on the computer screen for the first time.

Bai Yue himself is a walking clothes hanger. He is about 1.8 meters tall, coupled with his slender figure and superior temperament. He can attract everyone's attention wherever he goes.

The originally lazy man put on a serious black suit. Only the bottom two buttons of the suit were buttoned. The top two buttons of the shirt inside were also open, exposing his Adam's apple.

With the deep facial features and clear outlines, Chi Mu felt that he must be in a daze and couldn't move his eyes away for a while.

"It seems that Xiao Mu likes my suit very much. How about I wear a suit every day from now on?"

Bai Yue saw Chi Mu looking at him with a dumb look on his face. He was fascinated and felt a great sense of satisfaction in his heart. This feeling of satisfaction is even stronger than when I won the championship.

He couldn't help but be a little proud, and couldn't suppress the smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Who likes it? I just think this suit is quite magical. It can make a trash like you look like a human being."

Chi Mu suddenly woke up when he heard Bai Yue's voice, turned away in panic, and denied it.

"Really? What were you looking at just now?"

Bai Yue walked up to Chi Mu and lowered his head to ask him. The distance was so close that Chi Mu could feel his warm breath.

"It's not about you anyway."

Chi Mu responded quickly, Bai Yue narrowed his eyes and smiled, "I still don't know what Xiao Mu looks like in the team uniform. Don't you plan to put it on now and try it?"

Bai Yue looked at Chi Mu's hands. The blue T-shirt that I held tightly.

Although the design is very simple and Zhao Yao and the others basically wear it every day, Bai Yue is still looking forward to it.

Because team uniforms are like the workplace uniforms you wear for the first time when you enter the workplace, they always give people a different feeling.

Bai Yue's eyes showed anticipation, which made Chi Mu feel inexplicably nervous and shy.

Others nearby also agreed and asked him to try it on.

Chi Mu was embarrassed to refuse, and since he actually wanted to give it a try, he agreed.

Take your clothes to the bathroom and put them on.

After putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a blue T-shirt. On the right side of the chest, there was their team's logo embroidered on it.