80

Chapter 80: Zero-Shutdown GM

The day of the game soon came for Chi Mu and his team.

There is only one game a day in the playoffs, and the format is BO5.

This format tests everyone's hero pool more, but relatively speaking, it also gives many teams room to make mistakes and increases the fault tolerance rate.

The game starts at 5 pm, and Chi Mu and his team arrived at the competition venue two hours in advance.

They began to discuss and make decisions.

"You also know that they now know a lot of news about us. I'm afraid that the systems we used before can't be played, so today I will choose the lineup we haven't used before. Don't worry, just play well."

Zhang Yuan considered that at such a tense and critical moment, if he took out a new lineup that only appeared in the training game, everyone might not be able to bear it, so he prepared everyone psychologically ten minutes in advance.

"Don't worry, I've wanted to try the new lineup for a long time. Coach Zhang, don't worry. We will win this game. No matter what, we can't let a team that only cheats win, right?"

Zhao Yao lay on the sofa, supporting his head with his hands, and his tone was very arrogant.

Seeing this, Bai Yue on the opposite side couldn't help but attack him.

"So you are implying QR?"

Zhao Yao was just talking nonsense, he never thought about these things, he didn't expect Bai Yue's angle to be tricky, he was directly kneeled. He

quickly explained, "I definitely don't mean to say QR is bad, it's just that GM is a disgusting team, they don't deserve to stay in the e-sports circle, we must not lose this game."

"It's one thing that they don't deserve it, it's another thing that you play badly."

Bai Yue stood up, picked up a bottle of mineral water from the table and threw it into Zhao Yao's arms, Zhao Yao hurriedly caught it in a panic.

"Since you know they cheated, you should know that they are difficult to deal with. Don't be too proud. Although it's a new lineup, there are still traces of ideas and concepts. They may not be able to figure out your actions and ideas. This is your opportunity to grow, don't mess it up for me."

The game time soon came.

GM's people were full of confidence at the beginning, and some of them even began to lose their temper and began to secretly glance at Chi Mu and his side with disdain.

Zhao Yao saw it and immediately wanted to point at the other side and curse, but fortunately Shan Hengyi had already seen his intention and stopped him.

The GM's happiness and disdain only stopped at the BP.

Chi Mu and his team were on the blue side, and the first hero they picked was a relatively ordinary hero, and it was hard to tell what kind of lineup they would have.

But when they picked this hero before, they had a fixed lineup, so the GM took it for granted that they would definitely use that lineup later, so they picked the core of their lineup instead of banning it.

Unexpectedly, the two heroes Zhang Yuan picked later were completely different from what they thought.

Everyone in their team was shocked.

The two commentators were also shocked, and they were all guessing what new lineup they were going to use.

The GM's team was completely confused, and the heroes they picked later were messy and pieced together, and there was no way to choose a complete lineup.

Their team mainly relied on analyzing the opponent's information to develop a specific plan to defeat the opponent, but they did not have their own lineup system. They

rarely practiced their own lineup.

Even the coach was very unfamiliar with practicing the lineup and did not care about it at all.

So when YEL took out a lineup they had never seen before, they were panicked.

If it weren't for the recording that had started and some things couldn't be said, they would probably have already scolded Wu Yu.

Wu Yu had never told them that YEL actually had such a lineup.

In the first game, when it was almost 30 minutes, YEL directly won the game with a huge economic advantage and head ratio.

This made the GM's people a little unacceptable.

"I didn't expect the GM players to have such a bad mentality. Isn't it just a lineup they don't understand? They can't stand it. Our Xiao Mu's mentality is still good."

Bai Yue sat on the sofa, leisurely eating the grapes that Yu Yan brought on the table.

"They really made me laugh to death. I invaded their jungle area in the early stage. Both their jungler and support were there. There was no one behind me, so they didn't dare to come and fight me. What a loser!"

Zhao Yao crossed his legs and chewed grapes without forgetting to complain.

"They probably didn't expect us to be so bold. I'm afraid they thought there was someone behind Zhao Yao, and they were afraid that they would suddenly appear and catch them."

Chi Mu explained very seriously. Bai Yue frowned and had some other opinions.

"You two have been on good terms lately. You both started to speak up for this reckless man. You should have left when you saw the opponent in that wave. The next opponent is CL. Do you want to do the same thing today? Or should you change someone else?"

"Don't, Brother Yue!" Zhao Yao panicked instantly.

"I was so arrogant because I saw that they didn't dare to fight me. Look, I have already taken their red. Is it okay?"

Bai Yue didn't say anything, frowning and pretending to think. Zhao Yao panicked even more. He stood up and wanted to sit next to Bai Yue to plead for himself. Unexpectedly, Yu Yan was in a good mood today and actually stood up to plead for him.

"It's okay to do this against GM today. They are already confused and lost the first game. They will definitely be more panicked in the next game. We'd better play tougher and let everyone see what level this so-called dark horse is at."

Bai Yue raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect Yu Yan to be so tough. It was really rare, but he didn't say anything. What Yu Yan said happened to be what he thought.

After a short break, he and the accountant came to the second game.

The mentality of GM's players was really weak. Without all the information, they lost their rationality in fighting.

The ban/pick lineup in the second game was even more outrageous.

How can a team that even the coach can't keep its mentality stable expect its players to have a good mentality?

But in fact, in addition to the information of the lineup selected by YEL before, GM also knew the common ideas of some members.

If they applied it, it is not impossible to defeat YEL.

Unfortunately, this team is too confident. They completely trust the existing information in their hands and never consider that they will come up with a lineup that they don't know, which also led to their failure. In the

second game, they lost to YEL in just 20 minutes. The team battles during the period made the commentator unable to find a clue, because the strength gap was too bad, and the commentator couldn't find anything to say. They

could only awkwardly praise YEL for its great progress and beautiful team battles. As for GM, they didn't even want to mention it.

In the third game, GM lost very happily.

When Zhao Yao went over to shake hands with them one by one, the arrogant expression on his face couldn't be hidden.

The GM people were all glaring with anger, unable to hold back their anger, but they didn't know that something more serious was yet to come.