17

Chapter 17:

At eight o'clock the next morning after leaving the team, Chi Mu really received a call from Bai Yue.

When the first call rang, he reached out and hung up, but the ringer persisted and kept ringing him. He couldn't bear it anymore, so he had to answer it.

"Xiao Mu doesn't even want to answer my calls now? It's so sad."

Bai Yue changed his words very quickly, changing from "Xiao Hei" to "Xiao Mu" very naturally.

Chi Mu squinted drowsily and looked at the time, eight o'clock and two!

"Why are you calling so early!"

"Didn't I tell you to wake up at eight o'clock in the morning? Get up quickly, I'm going to be there."

! ! !

Chi Mu sat up in shock.

"What's wrong with you! Why are you here so early!"

He was not in a hurry, why was he more positive than him.

...

Chi Mu spent more than ten minutes cleaning himself up.

Bai Yue is simply too scary. Why did he come so early? No one in their team has gotten up yet!

After Chi Mu packed up, it didn't take long before he received another call from Bai Yue.

He has arrived at the gate of their base!

Chi Mu quickly ran out to pick him up.

Their base is usually very strict, and no unimportant people are allowed to come in. He only dared to let Bai Yue in after he told the manager yesterday that someone would come to help him move things today.

Chi Mu led Bai Yue into his room.

When Bai Yue entered, he saw two large boxes standing in the corner. The room was very clean and there was nothing on the table except a bottle of water and a computer.

"It's so clean. Have you packed it up?"

"Of course."

Chi Mu was very proud.

Yesterday I came back and chatted with the manager for a while, then returned to my room and started to clean up.

Although what I told Bai Yue yesterday was to let him help me. But how could he really have the nerve to not clean up anything and just let Bai Yue come over and help him clean up.

"I just said how could Xiao Mu really have the heart to let me clean it up for you."

Chi Mu:?

"Why did I change from Xiao Hei to Xiao Mu?"

Chi Mu was still confused when he was woken up just now, and he didn't notice that the name Bai Yue called him had changed.

"Didn't you tell me your name yesterday? Or do you prefer Xiao Hei?" "

I don't like either of them! Don't I have a name? Why call me that!"

When I originally called him Xiao Hei, He was speechless already. He thought that after knowing his name, he would call him by his name, but he didn't expect that he would also add the word "小", something wrong!

"I think Xiao Mu is pretty good. I don't mind if you call me Xiao Yue~"

Chi Mu: I'm sorry, he is wrong, he is guilty. He shouldn't want Bai Yue to treat him like he did before, it was just horrible, okay?