34

Chapter 34 You are not satisfied with me.

"Why are you crying?"

Bai Yue also squatted down and reached out to rub Chi Mu's hair, as if he was stroking a puppy.

"Who is crying!"

Chi Mu slapped Bai Yue's hand away and looked up at Bai Yue.

His nose was obviously very sore, but he still tried hard to hold back tears.

But the tears that had accumulated before could not be wiped away, and they shone brightly in the candlelight.

"Okay, okay, I'm not crying."

Bai Yue let Chi Mu come. "Have you never celebrated a birthday? Are you so moved?"

Bai Yue took out a few pieces of paper on the table and handed them to Chi Mu.

Chi Mu said he didn't cry, but he still obediently took the paper from Bai Yue's hand and wiped his tears.

Still not admitting it. "Who hasn't celebrated their birthday?" After saying that, he paused and calmed down a little, "You said it as if birthdays are important, I don't need to celebrate them."

Bai Yue understood instantly.

"So you haven't celebrated your birthday before?"

Chi Mu's mood suddenly rose again.

"Who said birthdays must be celebrated? Only rubbish like you celebrate birthdays!"

Bai Yue ignored Chi Mu's stubborn words and continued to ask.

"Then did anyone say happy birthday to you today?"

Chi Mu lowered his head, not wanting to answer his question. Even if his resistance was so obvious, Bai Yue still didn't want to let him go and continued to say with a smile.

"It turns out that Xiao Mu has no friends, how pitiful~"

Chi Mu raised his head and wanted to refute, but he pursed his lips in anger, but found that he couldn't refute.

Bai Yue thought that what he said was so serious. According to Chi Mu's character, he should hit back.

Unexpectedly, after waiting for a long time, Chi Mu didn't say anything. He hugged his knees and buried his head in his arms.

friend?

This word is too unfamiliar to Chi Mu.

He also wants to have friends.

But since he entered junior high school, his character has gradually become withdrawn and he is unwilling to approach anyone. Naturally, no one will want to approach him.

Later, he saw Bai Yue while watching the game, and since then, he has been targeting Bai Yue. During that time, because of Bai Yue, he gradually felt that it didn't matter even if he didn't have friends. As long as he could play professionally, as long as he could play a game with Bai Yue, everything else wouldn't matter.

When he was in GKA, his teammates were reluctant to get close to him. Friends were a luxury to him.

Bai Yue did not expect that his unintentional joke would hurt Chi Mu. After being stunned for a long time, he reached out and rubbed Chi Mu's head vigorously.

"What are you doing? You're not happy. Don't you have me now? Are you still not satisfied with me? Are you still thinking about wanting someone else?"

Chi Mu was angered by Bai Yue's words, and his original sad mood instantly dissipated. A lot.