3

Chapter 3 Don’t run away next time.

As an entertainment anchor, Bai Yue naturally doesn’t play games like a technical anchor, who only immerses himself in playing and showing off his skills.

He would look up at the barrage from time to time, interact with fans, and talk a lot. When he saw the barrage saying that Chi Mu was back, he immediately became interested.

"Xiao Hei is finally back. I'm sorry, I was wrong. I will be gentler next time and don't run away halfway again~"

Chi Mu straightened his face. Isn't this still looking down on him?

Chi Mu didn't say anything after that, and only scolded Bai Yue from time to time when he died. Everyone had long been used to it, as long as he was happy.

Chi Mu stayed in Bai Yue's live broadcast room until he finished the broadcast.

Bai Yue didn't broadcast until eleven o'clock. This was his daily broadcast time. Sometimes it would be a few minutes earlier, sometimes it would be a few minutes longer.

Seeing that Bai Yue had stopped broadcasting, Chi Mu planned to clean up and wash himself as usual, but before he could turn off the computer, Douya's private message rang.

This was the first time he received a private message. He clicked on it and took a look. The sender was Bai Yue!

Others were dumbfounded. They rubbed their eyes and came closer to the screen to confirm carefully. It was really Bai Yue!

What does this person want to do? Humiliate him?

Bai Yue was ready to vent his anger and opened the private message.

"Xiao Hei's skills are good, keep up the good work!"

? Taunting him?

"You want me to say that? This time I underestimated my enemy. Next time I will make you kneel down and beg for mercy!"

Bai Yue sat in front of the computer, looking at these arrogant words, he couldn't help laughing. Quite a bit over the top.

"I'll let you do it next time. Don't run away after finishing the fight."

Chi Mu was furious and banged the keyboard.

"Do I need to ask you to give in? I will make it look good for you next time!"

After finishing this sentence, Chi Mu lowered his head and thought for a moment, then sent another sentence.

"Why don't you play professionally anymore?"

Bai Yue was about to send the message when he saw Chi Mu's very serious words. He thought for a moment, deleted the words he was about to send, and wrote a new one.

"What a boring career! Why is Xiao Hei so worried about my career?"

It's as if he didn't say it. This person is... angry!

Chi Mu couldn't stand Bai Yue's playful attitude. It was obviously not like this before!

"Who cares about you! You must be too skilled. No team wants you anymore. You deserve it!"

Humph~

Bai Yue turned his chair left and right. It looked like this person knew him very well.

"Xiao Hei actually understands me so well, I'm so impressed."

Chi Mu "?"

I understand, this person's way of thinking cannot be measured by ordinary people's.

"Can you be more serious!"