71

Chapter 71 Change of Mindset

Chi Mu stared at the computer screen intently, holding the mouse tightly in his right hand, while the fingers of his left hand were precisely placed on the five keys.

A drop of sweat fell from his forehead unconsciously and dripped onto the table, but he seemed unaware.

Almost...

just a little bit more...

almost...

coming!

Chi Mu suddenly pressed a button, then controlled the mouse, letting his hero jump out and control the hero who came to single-handedly push the line.

The opponent's hero had already used up two skills in order to clear the line.

He used a skill Q to control it first, then released the ultimate move, and smashed several skills. His skills were all used up, but the opponent's health bar was still a quarter left.

Chi Mu was a little panicked. He had no skills left. Jungler heroes basically relied on skills to kill people, and the damage of general attacks was not high.

If he continued to fight, he would be easily killed.

"Brother Mu, hurry up, they are already here, three people!"

Zhao Yao shouted quickly.

Chi Mu immediately became alert and quickly looked at the small map. The opponent's vision had basically disappeared.

If he continued to stay here, he would definitely be reported.

Chi Mu turned around and wanted to leave. The opponent noticed his intention and immediately used skills to keep him.

Chi Mu immediately realized that their people must have come, otherwise this person would not have risked keeping him.

Fortunately, the hero on the opposite side was more tanky and had no displacement skills, while his hero was just the opposite, with a short CD, and he successfully escaped from the clutches of the tiger. He

used several displacement skills at the same time, and just when he was about to reach the position of his second tower in the top lane, he suddenly saw a lot of people popping up in his blue jungle area.

His heart stopped for a beat, it was too dangerous, he was almost caught. He

quickly ran back to the fountain.

"I'm sorry, I didn't seize this opportunity, we can only defend the tower."

This game has come to the 20-minute time period, and they lost a wave of rhythm in the early stage, and they haven't won the team fight yet, so now they are at a disadvantage.

"Oh, say this, it's all my fault that I didn't retreat in time in the team fight just now, causing everyone to suffer with me. Blame me if you want to blame someone."

Zhao Yao saw Chi Mu apologize, and he couldn't get over it.

Now it has come to the late stage, and they only have three highland towers left, and the health of these three highland towers is not very good.

The opponent's second tower was not destroyed, and they got the dragon a few minutes ago. Their current situation is not optimistic.

"Your hero is not easy to fight when it is at a disadvantage. It's good to be able to come back."

Liu Wen comforted Chi Mu, and others also sincerely comforted him.

"Thanks to you for finding a few opportunities in the late stage, otherwise, we might not have been able to hold on until now." Shan Heng took the opportunity to go back to the fountain to buy equipment and said something.