56

Chapter 56:

YEL didn’t play the game until the third day for the first time.

They were playing against a mid-table team that finished in the top eight last season.

Their game was in the second game, but they went to the game early.

When the first game started, they were sitting in the backcourt.

Chi Mu sat on the sofa, staring intently

at the results of the first game, but his mind had already flown elsewhere.

It's his turn soon. After nearly a year, he finally has a chance to play.

Their opponent is DA. DA's jungler has a good rhythm. The shooter and mage are also very careful and difficult to catch.

He must find a breakthrough, he must find a way to arrest people and get rid of the economy, and he must not drag everyone back.

The first game is crucial and he must play well.

"What are you thinking about?"

Chi Mu was suddenly lightly patted on the back, making him tremble in fright.

Turning around, he saw Bai Yue, who was suddenly angry. The shock just now was so frightening that he was still palpitating now.

"Why did you hit me suddenly? Are you sick?"

Bai Yue came over and sat next to Chi Mu, saying with a sad look on his face.

"Obviously I just kept calling you, but you turned a blind eye to me, and that's why I'm like this. I didn't expect Xiao Mu to say that to me."

Bai Yue covered his face and deliberately suppressed his cry. It really sounded like that. Son.

Only then did Chi Mu realize that he didn't hear it just now, so Bai Yue was really aggrieved.

But this guy... Even if it's his fault, he still has a problem!

"Then why did you call me!"

Chi Chimu ignored the argument with Bai Yue and had no choice but to skip the topic.

Bai Yue's expression instantly changed from sadness to happiness.

He raised the corners of his mouth and sat a little closer to Chi Mu. Chi Mu was made uncomfortable by him, but when he thought about the same scene two days ago, he bit the bullet and didn't move.

"You've been distracted since you sat down. Are you nervous because it's your first time to play?"

Because they were going to play soon and time was limited, Bai Yue said his thoughts straightforwardly.

It hit Chi Mu's heart.

Chi Mu's heart skipped a beat, and his thoughts were exposed directly, and the person who exposed it was Bai Yue.

Chi Mu turned away and refused to admit it.

"Who's nervous? You're the one who's nervous, right? Even if I'm distracted, you can imagine that I'm nervous. I think you just don't want me to order something good!" You

obviously feel guilty, but you still don't admit it. When you speak, your eyes wander. Unsure, Bai Yue saw through his poor acting skills at a glance and reached out to touch Chi Mu's forehead.

Hands of sweat.

"If you're not nervous, then what is this?"

Bai Yue handed the hand touching his forehead to Chi Mu for Chi Mu to see.