45

Chapter 45

"It turns out that Xiao Mu likes me so much and secretly collects my posters."

The poster in Bai Yue's hand was exactly the one he had when he was a professional player.

The photos above are basically photos of him wearing YEL uniforms.

There are photos taken by a special photography team, photos taken by fans, and video screenshots.

"Who likes you? I just forgot to throw it away. Give it to me and I will burn it now."

Chi Mu's whole face turned red with shame.

These posters were all bought after he became a fan of Bai Yue, and many of them were customized by him.

In addition to posters, there are many support banners and support bracelets also in his box.

Occasionally he would take it out to remember it, but it would be too shameful to miss it so much that it would be seen by the person involved.

"After keeping it for so long, do you really plan to throw it away?"

Bai Yue looked at Chi Mu jokingly.

"You don't care, that's my thing, give it back to me!"

Chi Mu stood up to grab it, but Bai Yue was taller than him and raised the poster so high that Chi Mu couldn't reach it even if he jumped up to grab it.

"Bai Yue!"

Chi Mu put his hands on his hips and panted. He was exhausted.

"What's wrong?"

Bai Yue looked at him with a smile, with an innocent look on his face.

"Hurry up and give it back to me!"

Chi Mu looked at this man's smile and felt it was very dazzling, as if he was mocking his height.

Little did he know that Bai Yue simply thought it was funny that he was so angry and blushing.

Bai Yue smiled so much that he took off the poster in his hand and handed it to Chi Mu.

"Since you like it so much, you should keep it well."

Chi Mu quickly took the poster over and checked it. After making sure that nothing was broken, he carefully placed the poster in the box.

After standing up, he rolled his eyes and yelled at Bai Yue.

"Whoever likes it, I will throw away all these things later."

Bai Yue looked at his cautious movements and knew that he was just showing off, which made him feel even more cute.

She walked to him and squatted down, using her hands to completely open the lid of the suitcase and the zipper layer.

Chi Mu was now prepared. He reacted quickly and threw himself on the box, glaring at Bai Yue.

"What are you doing? Don't you know that you can't touch other people's things casually?"

Bai Yue withdrew his hand and smiled at Chi Mu.

"I thought that with our current relationship, we have nothing to hide from each other. Is there anything shameful in Xiaomu's box?" "What's in

my box is none of your business, it doesn't matter! Who has anything to do with you!"

After saying that, he reached out and pushed Bai Yue out.

"Hurry up and pack your things. Don't hinder my eyes here!"