28

Chapter 28: You should pay less attention to the affairs of this young couple

. Sure enough, Bai Yue said, "Aren't you unwilling to live broadcast for me? Why are you chatting so happily? You are already so good at lying." The

barrage was like watching a rape scene. , the thief is happy.

"Why, you ask me to live broadcast for you and you don't allow me to be happy?"

Chi Mu said it hard, but in fact he was panicking to death.

"Of course, I just feel that it makes me a little sad that you said this about me. Doesn't this mean you don't love me anymore?"

Chi Mu felt disgusted by how sad Bai Yue's emotions were.

He was so frightened that he quickly turned off the live broadcast. Then he yelled.

"Can you please speak properly! This is so disgusting!"

Bai Yue smiled softly and immediately returned to normal.

"Well~ Then remember to praise me a few times during the live broadcast. I'm afraid that if you keep saying bad things about me, many people will criticize you." "

I don't care what others say about me. I didn't say anything wrong in the first place!"

Chi Mu raised his chin, looking fearless.

"That's it..."

Bai Yue deliberately slowed down his speech, and his tone was long and profound.

This was obviously threatening him again, Chi Mu said impatiently.

"I know, I know, I want to live broadcast for you, hang up."

After saying that, he hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Chi Mu took a sip of water to calm down his emotions before starting the live broadcast again.

The group of fans who suddenly disappeared during the live broadcast seemed to know that he was going to broadcast again, and most of them stayed in the live broadcast room waiting for him.

Seeing that he was on the air again, the barrage started immediately.

"Why did you suddenly turn off the live broadcast? It turns out that Xiaomu also learned it."

"You suddenly turned off the live broadcast. Are you talking about something that cannot be broadcast? Siha~"

"What were you two talking about just now? Can you tell me? Hehehe "

Don't worry about the affairs between young lovers."

"What young couple! I was obviously quarreling with him just now, okay! Where are your eyes!"

...

Chi Mu didn't stop broadcasting until ten o'clock in the evening.

But Bai Yue hadn't come back at this time. When he finished taking a shower, it was almost eleven o'clock when he heard the sound of the door opening. At this time, he was lying on his side on the sofa in the living room, turning on the TV and playing with his mobile phone.

"I didn't expect you to care about me so much and go out of your way to wait for me in the living room."

"Who cares about you? I'm watching TV!"

Chi Mu had already heard the door open, but he didn't want to show that he was really waiting for Bai Yue. So I kept scrolling on my phone without even looking in the direction of the door.