15

Chapter 15 Do you want to come and stay with me? He

waited until he was far away and made sure that Bai Yue had not followed him, then he slowed down his pace.

He doesn't want to take a taxi now, doesn't want to go back, and doesn't want to stay at Bai Yue's place.

He said he would go back immediately.

But does he really want to go back quickly? He is resistant.

That was the place where he had stayed for so long. When he first entered, his heart was filled with excitement and anticipation. He thought he would start there and then climb to the same height as Bai Yue.

But he didn't even get a chance to play, and now he's leaving.

Where can I go if I leave? He didn't know that no one in other teams wanted him, but he didn't want to leave just like that. He still wanted to continue playing professionally, and he still wanted to climb to the top. He really wanted to understand Bai Yue's feelings when he chose to quit after reaching the top.

But he has no chance, and it is very likely that he will not be able to have a career in the rest of his life.

Bai Yue wanted to cry. He really wanted to give up all the burdens and cry, but when he saw the people who occasionally passed by him, he held back his tears.

Finally, he walked to a deserted alley, squatted down, hugged his knees and buried his head, shoulders slightly hunched.

When Bai Yue followed, Chi Mu was already leaning against the wall and staring at the sky in despair.

Bai Yue walked over without saying a word, walked in front of Chi Mu, and squatted down.

"What's wrong?"

Bai Yue put his right hand on Chi Mu's right shoulder. After realizing that Chi Mu was crying, he did not mock him, but tried to make his voice softer.

"What are you doing here!"

Chi Mu came back to his senses, his expression changed immediately, and he wanted to talk to Bai Yue in a normal tone, but his voice was already hoarse.

"What happened? Don't you have to go back?"

Bai Yue asked him very patiently.

"It's nothing, why did you come here?"

Chi Mu immediately stood up and turned his face away, not wanting Bai Yue to see his embarrassment at this time.

"Your acting skills are too bad, so I followed you."

Bai Yue also stood up.

In fact, he had been following Chi Mu closely, but he knew that Chi Mu would definitely run away if he chased after him directly, so he waited until he was sure that Chi Mu was not moving before he came over.

"What acting skills? I don't understand what you're talking about!"

Chi Mu was still pretending to ignore it. Bai Yue was his goal in joining the profession, and he didn't want Bai Yue to see his embarrassment.

"My eyes are red. What kind of acting skills do you think it is?"

"It has nothing to do with you!"

Chi Mu stubbornly wiped away his tears with the back of his hand. He turned his face away, not wanting Bai Yue to see his embarrassed posture.

"You cried as soon as you ran out of my house. I have no reason not to suspect that I made you cry."

Seeing that Chi Mu refused to admit it, Bai Yue's behavior also changed.