40

Chapter 40 Advance Notice

"Now you know what I'm struggling with, right?"

Chi Mu finished telling the whole story and looked at Bai Yue cautiously.

"So that's it."

Bai Yue turned his head and glanced at Chi Mu.

GKA's Lin Hai, a person with only that kind of skill, shouldn't he be more content? It's best to stay in the starting position next season, otherwise, it would be boring.

Bai Yue tapped his fingers slowly on the table.

Chi Mu always felt that Bai Yue was planning something very terrible at this time.

But Bai Yue turned around and smiled at him.

"The situation between you and Wu Yu is different." Although Bai Yue spoke slowly, he spoke very seriously.

"E-sports is always about the jungle of the jungle, and the weak will be eliminated. Wu Yu is not suitable for YEL now. This is something he brought on himself. The people at YEL are already cooperating with him. The person who is not cooperating is himself. Even if you are because of this If you don't want to do that, YEL will find someone else to do that. As for Xiao Mu..."

Bai Yue suddenly stopped and reached out to touch Chi Mu's head.

"Why are you so pitiful? You were bullied like this by GKA people."

Chi Mu wanted to reach out and pat Bai Yue's hand, but Bai Yue reacted first and took his hand away.

"Wu Yu, that's a natural thing. Everyone plays the game honestly and relies on their strength. It's normal to be replaced by the team if you are not strong enough. You were isolated by them through unfair means. How can you think of yourself and Wu Yu together? "

Chi Mu listened silently to Bai Yue's words.

It was obvious that he was talking more and more calmly, but his nose was inexplicably sore.

This matter has been holding in his heart for too long. He is unwilling to find anyone to talk to, and there is no one to whom he can talk.

But whenever he sees his teammates sitting on the field, he can't help but feel envious and sad.

I wish I could just find someone to confide all my feelings to.

"Then do you think my current strength is really enough?"

Chi Mu still couldn't help but ask this question.

Bai Yue knew that he had now solved the knot in his heart. He was just eager to get constant recognition from others, so he expressed his opinion again.

"Of course. I think you are the strongest jungler among all professional players now."

"Humph!"

He didn't expect Bai Yue to praise him so seriously, and Chi Mu felt a little embarrassed.

"Then I'll try it out with the YEL people first."

"Well, I'll tell them tomorrow."

Chi Mu nodded. He was a little uncomfortable with Bai Yue's seriousness and stood up from the chair awkwardly.

"I'm going to take a shower first."

After saying that, he walked out the door. When he reached the door, he suddenly remembered something and stopped.

He muttered.

"I have to tell Captain Yu tomorrow that I agree, otherwise it will be difficult if he really finds a suitable candidate."