61

Chapter 61

The game officially begins.

Last night, YEL's official blog announced that the coach on the court today was Bai Yue.

At that time, everyone was still speculating under the official blog whether the official blog copy of YEL was written wrong. No one believed that Bai Yue would really go on the court to do the BP. After all, he was the one who was impatient and perfunctory even when being interviewed. How could he really go on the court to do the BP?

But when Bai Yue's figure really appeared on the stage.

The whole venue was quiet for a few seconds, and then there was a roaring shout.

All the cameras were facing Bai Yue.

It was the first time for the commentator to encounter such an unprecedented grand occasion on the court.

Although they had known that Bai Yue would go on the court, they were still stunned when the scene cheered enthusiastically.

Fortunately, their professional qualities allowed them to react quickly, and they quickly recovered their composure and continued to discuss the matter of Bai Yue's BP.

The whole venue was filled with shock, joy and various emotions about Bai Yue's BP.

Bai Yue, the person involved, was quite calm. He followed the players of their team slowly and walked onto the field with a booklet he had borrowed from Zhang Yuan.

He picked up the headphones handed to him by the staff and put them on his head. He pretended not to hear the commentator's discussion of him and the cheers of the audience.

After adjusting the position of the microphone, he began to open the booklet.

He was wearing a suit, had a good figure, and his manners were top-notch. Standing there,

he really looked like that. However, he could not understand the first page of the booklet.

However, today was the day to teach GKA a lesson. They could not lose in any aspect, as there were so many cameras staring at them.

Even if he did not understand, he had to pretend to understand and flipped through the booklet seriously.

At this time, Chi Mu and the others also put on headphones.

Chi Mu's state was completely different from Bai Yue's. As long as he thought of so many people and cameras watching him, he could not completely relax.

After putting on the headphones, he did not say a word. Zhao Yao was different. He had noticed the enthusiastic reaction of the audience to Bai Yue's appearance, so he found the right opportunity and started to flatter Bai Yue.

"As expected of my brother Yue, he can get so much attention just by doing a BP. Woohoo, I'm so envious~"

Bai Yue walked behind Zhao Yao, picked up the booklet and hit him on the head lightly.

"If you use the time you spend saying this to think about how to play a hero well and think about the strategy, you can also become like this.

However, I think with your brain capacity, you probably can't think of so many things, so forget it."

Zhao Yao touched the top of his head.

It's not that his head hurts, but his heart hurts. He

was so sad. Why did he get scolded for just praising himself?