55

Chapter 55

The comment about the death row prisoner spraying Bai Yue has disappeared.

In order to seize the time for training, Bai Yue stopped the live broadcast and concentrated on training them every day.

The entire team was busy from morning to night.

The day before the game, we finally had time to rest. A group of people slept all day and went out to have a barbecue at night until the game came the next day.

They ranked tenth last season. According to the league's schedule, their team was not included in the first day's game roster.

The first day of competition was all about strong competition, the competition between the first and second place and the third and fourth place.

Although there is no competition, everyone is busier than when there is a competition.

The game between the top four is the best time to collect information about your opponents.

The game information of the top players is very important. Only by obtaining their information can we better understand the lineups they are good at, the points that need to be targeted, and then make corresponding decisions.

If they don't look for information or don't make corresponding solutions to the information correctly, they will only be abused when they encounter a strong team later.

A group of people sat in the training room watching the game seriously, no one dared to be distracted.

After the host said a lot, the game finally started.

The first game is a war between the first and second place.

The first place last season, the dark horse that no one expected, CL, played on the blue side, and its opponent was QR.

One is the new champion, and the other is the ace team. A strong team deserves to be a strong team. Already tit for tat when choosing a hero.

Both sides were guessing the other's lineup, and in the end, the lineups chosen by both sides were about the same strength.

However, Chi Mu was a little surprised by CL's jungle position. At the end, he pulled out a reverse version of the hero. Not only him, but also everyone else was confused.

"Is this CL going to be too good after winning the championship once? It started messing around in the first round. Doesn't this look down on QR too much?"

Zhao Yao directly raised it with dissatisfaction.

Chi Mu nodded silently. It wasn't that he thought CL was messing around, but he just couldn't understand why CL would choose an inverse hero when there was still a version of the jungler.

"The hero Death Row is good to play. It's good to show off and put pressure on other teams."

Bai Yue looked at Chi Mu who was sitting opposite him and said lightly.

Chi Mu's face looked a little solemn.

Death Row was the champion jungler of CL last season. CL won the championship last season only because of his rhythm. It is the center of CL.

"His hero pool is very similar to yours. It seems that our Xiao Mu will encounter a strong enemy this time."

Bai Yue held his chin and gloated.

Chi Mu glared at him fiercely and looked away, watching the game seriously without saying anything.

Death Row was last season's champion jungler. He hasn't even played in a game yet, so he has nothing to measure against.